[ZS] Change the nailed prop health bar slightly

• Game Admins

The new location for the health bar is better than having to crouch down at a nail to see it. The issue right now however is that it becomes impossible to see the owners of nails in a barricade except the last person who placed a nail. I’ve seen more than a few new players unnail something thinking it was their nails only for them to get a bunch of negative points.

More precisely, I’m talking about the names of players on the health bar. The health bar itself doesn’t need to change location, rather the nails just need to show the name of the player who nailed it again. It makes it easier on all of us to see who actually made a barricade (to hand out punishments properly)

• Game Admins

The new location for the health bar is better than having to crouch down at a nail to see it. The issue right now however is that it becomes impossible to see the owners of nails in a barricade except the last person who placed a nail. I’ve seen more than a few new players unnail something thinking it was their nails only for them to get a bunch of negative points.

More precisely, I’m talking about the names of players on the health bar. The health bar itself doesn’t need to change location, rather the nails just need to show the name of the player who nailed it again. It makes it easier on all of us to see who actually made a barricade (to hand out punishments properly)

• I’m sure if you point the crosshair at the nail, then the prop’s health bar then shows the owner of that nail.
    But I can see what you mean, when you want it at a better location, and I agree.

• Banned

Hes saying the last person to dump a nail in a prop owns all the nails on it. He wants it to change to show all owners of nails

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.