My Unnecessary Ball Pit

• Banned

My username on noxious net is Certified Yamcha atm and I was playing yesterday and i got a ball pit by The Darker One.
    I have been ball pitted by Sam Ze nemesis and he un ball pitted me and said my voice was not squeaky it was just because i was talking a little to much.
    I think the reason The Darker One may have ball pitted me because i was a little excited because i had just made a good play in zs.
    So i think my voice might of sounded a little higher pitched than normal which i apologize for.
    I know sometimes I can be annoying, but I feel my voice isnt the problem I was just a bit loud.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196549457/
    STEAM_0:1:118141864

• Banned

My username on noxious net is Certified Yamcha atm and I was playing yesterday and i got a ball pit by The Darker One.
    I have been ball pitted by Sam Ze nemesis and he un ball pitted me and said my voice was not squeaky it was just because i was talking a little to much.
    I think the reason The Darker One may have ball pitted me because i was a little excited because i had just made a good play in zs.
    So i think my voice might of sounded a little higher pitched than normal which i apologize for.
    I know sometimes I can be annoying, but I feel my voice isnt the problem I was just a bit loud.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196549457/
    STEAM_0:1:118141864

• I agree, I don’t think certified should be ballpitted. Hes just a memer not a kid.

• Administrators

Underaged and annoying. Stay ball pitted.

• Administrators

Record yourself reading this and upload the audio somewhere if you want to be judged:

A sweeping blade of flashing steel riveted from the massive barbarians hide enameled shield as his rippling right arm thrust forth, sending a steel shod blade to the hilt into the soldiers vital organs. The disemboweled mercenary crumpled from his saddle and sank to the clouded sward, sprinkling the parched dust with crimson droplets of escaping life fluid.

• Banned

• Game Admins

you sound like a little baby

• Banned

So am i getting un ball pitted?

• @Certified:

So am i getting un ball pitted?

If your voice is squeaky and you’ve been ballpitted for that reason, try to add one to another.

• Banned

@ReaM:

If your voice is squeaky

My Voice is not squeaky though that is why i am making a forum post about it
    Sam Ze Nemisies even said it was not squeaky

• but that voice sample just proved it is squeaky?

• Christ just enjoy it until you grow some balls, you’re digging a deeper hole the more you complain

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.