Can I get taken out of the ball pit as i am there for no reason

• I joined the Zombie survival server and i am automatically ball pitted where i do not have a high pitched voice and was not using a voice changer or anything and i was not not annoying anyone at all. Can this please get sorted ASAP as I want to talk to people on one of my favorite and largest zombie survival servers.

• I joined the Zombie survival server and i am automatically ball pitted where i do not have a high pitched voice and was not using a voice changer or anything and i was not not annoying anyone at all. Can this please get sorted ASAP as I want to talk to people on one of my favorite and largest zombie survival servers.

• take a picture of yourself holding a paper saying “noxiousnet owns me”

-Takara
    NoXiousNet God-Emperor

• If you were using a voice changer you should’ve been straight up given a voice mute for being an idiot

Also good job reading the big sticker on the subforum

• I was not using a voice changer and im new to the website what are you on about sticker?

• Use audacity, record a sample of your voice, and upload it to a file share site (dropbox).

also

even if we judge you not ballpit worthy you need to change your OP before we’ll fulfill your request.

• Ok so ive downloaded audacity and i am about record a sample of my voice which is not high btw but on dropbox or whatever website i use who do i send it to you? sorry i may sound stupid but im new to this all i want to do is play zombie survival and be able to talk

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.