RubberHammer for 180 days.

• 05/28/2016 day , I do not remember the map name , but I was building a barricade and got a player named Klondlike and removed all my props . He said he has blueprints , and told me I could not build the barricade , only watch. I try to help, and he said he did not need help , and then was banned for Rubber Hammer without warning and nothing . I really do know barricades , I recently learned a technique with Scott , and a match before I was banned I made a barricade that saved everyone. I honestly think in my opinion very arrogant player said to possess blueprints and he thinks he can do what he quiser.Peço to who can get the Rubber Hammer of my business. Thank you. This text passed by Google Translate.

Nickname: GOODBYE DILMA

I am from Brazil .

• 05/28/2016 day , I do not remember the map name , but I was building a barricade and got a player named Klondlike and removed all my props . He said he has blueprints , and told me I could not build the barricade , only watch. I try to help, and he said he did not need help , and then was banned for Rubber Hammer without warning and nothing . I really do know barricades , I recently learned a technique with Scott , and a match before I was banned I made a barricade that saved everyone. I honestly think in my opinion very arrogant player said to possess blueprints and he thinks he can do what he quiser.Peço to who can get the Rubber Hammer of my business. Thank you. This text passed by Google Translate.

Nickname: GOODBYE DILMA

I am from Brazil .

• subhuman

• 05/28/16 11:29:20 <STEAM_0:1:28843576> ADEUS DILMA has been given a rubber hammer by DoctorDrew because Ruining barricades. The duration is 180 days.
    05/28/16 11:29:57 <STEAM_0:1:28843576> ADEUS DILMA: Bye this server, i never go back.

• The blueprints clearly stated that your cade was increasing our chances of losing by 13%

• The punishment was given to you by the preset which means you’ve shitcaded more than enough times

Hey, on the bright side you’ll be able to barricade again when the the most excellent President Dilma Rousseff returns to office after the illegal coup that the international community hails against

• @GU1LH3RME_GTX:

I really do know barricades

If you got rubber hammered then you really don’t.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.