Unban Request

• Hey there,

I was banned a while back because jetboom banned all the darkergaming staff back in like 2014 or something, haven’t played gmod in a while but would really like to play ZS again as its been a longggg time since i’ve played a good ZS gamemode (came from killaszs to darkergaming) and because nox is pretty much the only server that hosts a good ZS it would be nice if I could get unbanned from here. Plus i guess it would give me an incentive to finish off a map ive been working on for a while but never had the will to complete

Name: Addapp
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32439524

• Hey there,

I was banned a while back because jetboom banned all the darkergaming staff back in like 2014 or something, haven’t played gmod in a while but would really like to play ZS again as its been a longggg time since i’ve played a good ZS gamemode (came from killaszs to darkergaming) and because nox is pretty much the only server that hosts a good ZS it would be nice if I could get unbanned from here. Plus i guess it would give me an incentive to finish off a map ive been working on for a while but never had the will to complete

Name: Addapp
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32439524

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.