[ZS] Proximity Mines

• Proximity Mines

Also known as ‘Bouncing Betties’, this is a new throwable explosive, which after being thrown by a player, will arm on any ground surface. They bounce off walls and ceilings somewhat. 5 seconds after being thrown, they’ll jump into the air given proximity to a nearby zombie, and explode. The 5 second arm time assures you need good timing to make effective use of them; these can be destroyed by zombies at any time provided they haven’t detonated to deal no damage and be safely disarmed, or with AOE zombie projectiles. They also require visibility to the target, which can be used to your advantage to make traps. They deal up to 165 damage maximum, as this is a somewhat more reliable explosive than a grenade. They decay after 60 seconds without exploding.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-5-25 21-22-20.webm

Notes

• 5 second arming, 0.7 second explosion delay

• Any damage will make them detonate safely.

• 215 damage, 215 radius.

• Detects zombies within a 200 radius and depending on visibility.

• Proximity Mines

Also known as ‘Bouncing Betties’, this is a new throwable explosive, which after being thrown by a player, will arm on any ground surface. They bounce off walls and ceilings somewhat. 5 seconds after being thrown, they’ll jump into the air given proximity to a nearby zombie, and explode. The 5 second arm time assures you need good timing to make effective use of them; these can be destroyed by zombies at any time provided they haven’t detonated to deal no damage and be safely disarmed, or with AOE zombie projectiles. They also require visibility to the target, which can be used to your advantage to make traps. They deal up to 165 damage maximum, as this is a somewhat more reliable explosive than a grenade. They decay after 60 seconds without exploding.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-5-25 21-22-20.webm

Notes

• 5 second arming, 0.7 second explosion delay

• Any damage will make them detonate safely.

• 215 damage, 215 radius.

• Detects zombies within a 200 radius and depending on visibility.

• Pointless, just get good and use grenade.

• Time bomb, not proximity bomb. this seems like it would be useful in situations where a grenade wouldn’t be practical because of the bounce/gravity/whatever like a vertical cade. let it be stuck to walls and ceilings.

• @NebulaX:

Pointless, just get good and use grenade.

Grenades can’t be used as traps and they also roll and bounce off surfaces unlike this, they aren’t alike at all. Also I really doubt you’re in any position to tell anyone to get good, especially Raox.

• Raox is a punk bitch.

• I highly doubt that matters since, Nox is 90% cading. Staying behind props.
    Like I said its pointless.

• @NebulaX:

I highly doubt that matters since, Nox is 90% cading. Staying behind props.
    Like I said its pointless.

You already said it the first time it doesn’t fit your specific use case scenario.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.