Why was I banned?

• I was recently playing zombie survival, and I was banned for reason “fag”. I realize that ban reasons are typically satire, however I did not break any server rules. I understand that my acquaintance with Palindrome upsets some admins, but you have to realize that I am not Palindrome, I do not control how he acts, nor do I act in a similar way. I have not provided any banned users with “alts” nor have I used an alt to break any server rules. I have not made any attempts to upset administration, i’ll be damned if you find any evidence proving me wrong.

Please look into this when you get a chance, thank you.

• I was recently playing zombie survival, and I was banned for reason “fag”. I realize that ban reasons are typically satire, however I did not break any server rules. I understand that my acquaintance with Palindrome upsets some admins, but you have to realize that I am not Palindrome, I do not control how he acts, nor do I act in a similar way. I have not provided any banned users with “alts” nor have I used an alt to break any server rules. I have not made any attempts to upset administration, i’ll be damned if you find any evidence proving me wrong.

Please look into this when you get a chance, thank you.

• @Ace:

I have not provided any banned users with “alts” nor have I used an alt to break any server rules.
    i’ll be damned if you find any evidence proving me wrong.

?

• Error and I (were) friends, and we joked around all the time. If you want, you can ask him to reveal all of our personal messages and you can see… Anyways, it was a joke. You know Palindrome, and you would understand that if I had provided him with an alt then he would be ranting about on Nox, trash talking Scott and The Darker One. If I really wanted to spite Nox I would post that message publicly on his ban appeal, because it wouldn’t effect the fact if I was providing him with alt accounts. However I did not have a similar relationship with the administration than I did with Error at the time, which is why that message was exclusively in private chat.

• Error is gay. I have a big dick

• Banned

@Ace:

Error and I (were) friends, and we joked around all the time. If you want, you can ask him to reveal all of our personal messages and you can see… Anyways, it was a joke. You know Palindrome, and you would understand that if I had provided him with an alt then he would be ranting about on Nox, trash talking Scott and The Darker One. If I really wanted to spite Nox I would post that message publicly on his ban appeal, because it wouldn’t effect the fact if I was providing him with alt accounts. However I did not have a similar relationship with the administration than I did with Error at the time, which is why that message was exclusively in private chat.

You removed me twice because I posted this on the forums. Lmao

Also what chatlogs? That was the very first time I talked to you

• Administrators

handled offsite by our team of professional customer service representatives

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.