Votekick and VoteBann out of hand/ unfair

• I have been playing the ZS server on here and i was recently voted for a kick or bann for just playing the game.  The people who do the votekick / bann are mostly the Nox Supporters (not all but some) for example, ASH  started a votekick on me in ZS for being boss and not getting any brains while boss, well okay id admit not everyone is good at being boss zombie right.  But that does not give anyone the right to get banned or kick just because they Suck.  I mean that the only people in the server that should be creating the votekicks and banns should be the admins of the server not Nox Supporters.  (my perspective).  By the way,  Admins of Noxious servers check out the votebann list once and a while because I honestly think that there is a lot of people who did not deserved to get banned for playing.

• I have been playing the ZS server on here and i was recently voted for a kick or bann for just playing the game.  The people who do the votekick / bann are mostly the Nox Supporters (not all but some) for example, ASH  started a votekick on me in ZS for being boss and not getting any brains while boss, well okay id admit not everyone is good at being boss zombie right.  But that does not give anyone the right to get banned or kick just because they Suck.  I mean that the only people in the server that should be creating the votekicks and banns should be the admins of the server not Nox Supporters.  (my perspective).  By the way,  Admins of Noxious servers check out the votebann list once and a while because I honestly think that there is a lot of people who did not deserved to get banned for playing.

• thanks

regards,

• Administrators

I’d care a lot more if you didn’t completely ignore the big red “READ THE RULES FIRST BEFORE POSTING!!” as well as the stickied thread called “Read this”.

• Thanks as in the report on who it was or being aware of the ban/kick listing?

• (p.s. it’s probably normybrad but if so then that voteban needs to be changed to a jukebox mute and the same punishment given to marcus)

• Anyway i was voted for kick or ban at once and every one else joined in…(may because they did not want to get banned)

• Administrators

@Zetanor:

I’d care a lot more if you didn’t completely ignore the big red “READ THE RULES FIRST BEFORE POSTING!!” as well as the stickied thread called “Read this”.

• So you say that Metaphor of “Get Bent” and said that the vote kick and ban “Rarely ever succeeds”.  Well your fucking wrong on that one.  Out  of the 2 hours I have played total I’ve seen at least 10-15 players get vote banned for an hour or more, on the Zombie Survival Server. If you would of said that “Get Bent” is to be a warning when joining the server, Then I would NOT be posting this.  But scene you posted that I have “Little empathy” and that players vote kick and vote ban to “Get Bent”! That is just fucking Cowardly that players kick other players to get fucking bent. You sir,  are just idiotic.  Anyways have you been voted for kick/ban.  Sure does sound like you haven’t.

• I’ve never even seen 10 people total ever get votekicked or votebanned. I’ve only seen it succeed maybe 3 or 4 times.

• Administrators

You sure like writing stupid shit NoobierTrain. Of all the people who’ve been votebanned recently you weren’t even there to see it happen.

• Administrators

@SnoopierTrain91:

So you say that Metaphor of “Get Bent” and said that the vote kick and ban “Rarely ever succeeds”.  Well your fucking wrong on that one.  Out  of the 2 hours I have played total I’ve seen at least 10-15 players get vote banned for an hour or more, on the Zombie Survival Server. If you would of said that “Get Bent” is to be a warning when joining the server, Then I would NOT be posting this.  But scene you posted that I have “Little empathy” and that players vote kick and vote ban to “Get Bent”! That is just fucking Cowardly that players kick other players to get fucking bent. You sir,  are just idiotic.  Anyways have you been voted for kick/ban.  Sure does sound like you haven’t.

ok kid

• OK. Link me a log where successful votebans are that common. Bonus points if you see 10 to 15 people in the same log.

Protip: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.