Zs_hamlet_ce2

• Current version (zs_hamlet_ce) has frozen props and limited barricading locations due to lack of props, as well as no lighting in the interior of buildings.

Added sigil spawn locations to pub, treehouse, bakery, house, attic, cargo container, abandoned building
    Renovated bakery, square apartment building with windows, abandoned building, house, treehouse
    Added new barricade location in abandoned building
    Added playerclip to stairs in abandoned building, house and square apartment building with windows
    Unfroze chairs, tables and sofas in the pub
    Added zombie spawn to graveyard and zombie boss spawn locations near zombie spawns
    Added lighting to house, attic, bakery, abandoned building
    Removed env_fog_controller (limited view distance)

• Current version (zs_hamlet_ce) has frozen props and limited barricading locations due to lack of props, as well as no lighting in the interior of buildings.

Added sigil spawn locations to pub, treehouse, bakery, house, attic, cargo container, abandoned building
    Renovated bakery, square apartment building with windows, abandoned building, house, treehouse
    Added new barricade location in abandoned building
    Added playerclip to stairs in abandoned building, house and square apartment building with windows
    Unfroze chairs, tables and sofas in the pub
    Added zombie spawn to graveyard and zombie boss spawn locations near zombie spawns
    Added lighting to house, attic, bakery, abandoned building
    Removed env_fog_controller (limited view distance)

• Game Admins

The distance that props fade is way too short still, It’s like a couple of meters in front of your face before it starts fading.

• I updated the fadedistance keyvalues to roughly four times the previous value.

• Game Admins

The distance hasn’t changed at all, there’s a stack of wooden boxes on the floor next to the garbage which I should be able to see from far away.

• I’ve already decompiled and gone over this map somewhat.
    1: All the streetlamps are supposed to emit a light but the beam is too shallow to reach anything.
    2: Every single prop has its own self-defined view distance.

• Game Admins

That’s fine, just use the ent finder to select all props and then clear the keyvalue. Doesn’t matter too much about the street lamps.

• http://www.mediafire.com/download/kcbl1i7ag0msa4n/zs_hamlet_ce2.zip

Done. If you downloaded a previous version for client use you’ll have to replace it with this one.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWiaJwANs8
    This is the only window which has no opening, which is pretty deceptive from indoors for the human team, they don’t know why do the headcrabs keep getting in?

• Game Admins

I’ll have a look and it’ll be on by tomorrow evening.

• This map is actually on the server, M(“zs_hamlet_ce2”, “Hamlet CE”)
    I was outlining an issue which is unfair to the unsuspecting players who cade the sigil in that house.

• Game Admins

When I said on, I meant a potential fix with entity placement.

• It’s likely caused by a bad brush. Scott fixed a window in a different building that had a similar graphical glitch. This one was overlooked. I can either look to the entity placement solution Benjy mentioned to fix this or rebuild the brushes and compile the map again, provided Benjy hasn’t fixed it already.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.