What is remort level 1?

• Hi i’m new to this game and do not know how to build barricades. I used to have expert but it got switched with a vitality skill….can someone tell me what remort level 1 is so i can get it and receive a rubber hammer again?

• Hi i’m new to this game and do not know how to build barricades. I used to have expert but it got switched with a vitality skill….can someone tell me what remort level 1 is so i can get it and receive a rubber hammer again?

• If you reach level 50 you can remort. It resets your level to level 1, but you gain a remort level (aka you become remort level 1) and you start with an extra SP.

• awesome thanks i like that idea

• @ooheehee:

Hi i’m new to this game and do not know how to build barricades.

@ooheehee:

I used to have expert

Good.
    @ooheehee:

can someone tell me what remort level 1 is so i can get it and receive a rubber hammer again?

I can give you a permanent rubber hammer if you want. Just give me your SteamID.

• @commandhat:

Good.I can give you a permanent rubber hammer if you want. Just give me your SteamID.

Yeah, fuck that guy for asking questions.

• He didn’t know how to barricade and is being given a free opportunity to play a while to learn how barricading works and what a bad cade is. Instead, he’s only interested in just getting barricading expert as fast as possible, regardless of if he learns how to not be a moron with a hammer.

Not only was barricade expert not designed to be a skill you instantly go for (unless you’re a ZS pro), it was designed to help do away with bad cades (you aren’t punished if you have the skill and unnail from someone who doesn’t have it).

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.