I came back to gmod and ZS after a while and I now remember why I left, this place, noxiousnet is…

• I came back to gmod and ZS after a while and I now remember why I left, this place, noxiousnet is full of complete cunts. It’s this weird pyramid of asslicking, the biggest assholes at the top and lesser at the bottom, say for instance someone new is on and they ask about something they don’t understand they will get a response of something along the lines of “fuck off faggot” this will be said by an asshole (obviously) then if anyone doesn’t asslick them they will get treated the same as the new person. I’ve met a few people on here that seem alright like codebrain purejeeyus and a few more but the rest are just absolute pricks topped off ofcourse by king of cunts jetboom, who literally managed to make gmod (as shit as it is) run worse and have more bugs so congrats i guess -  you literally can’t disagree with him otherwise you get muted, banned. you know like a kid throwing a tantrum. I used to know people here that I have now seen turned into assholes no doubt by being involved with people here which is a shame so all in all around 95% of people here are cunts and brown noses so you can all get fucked really, don’t bother writing anything back as this is the last time I will go near this cesspool of pathetic losers and cunts who can’t function when not behind a computer screen, later

• I came back to gmod and ZS after a while and I now remember why I left, this place, noxiousnet is full of complete cunts. It’s this weird pyramid of asslicking, the biggest assholes at the top and lesser at the bottom, say for instance someone new is on and they ask about something they don’t understand they will get a response of something along the lines of “fuck off faggot” this will be said by an asshole (obviously) then if anyone doesn’t asslick them they will get treated the same as the new person. I’ve met a few people on here that seem alright like codebrain purejeeyus and a few more but the rest are just absolute pricks topped off ofcourse by king of cunts jetboom, who literally managed to make gmod (as shit as it is) run worse and have more bugs so congrats i guess -  you literally can’t disagree with him otherwise you get muted, banned. you know like a kid throwing a tantrum. I used to know people here that I have now seen turned into assholes no doubt by being involved with people here which is a shame so all in all around 95% of people here are cunts and brown noses so you can all get fucked really, don’t bother writing anything back as this is the last time I will go near this cesspool of pathetic losers and cunts who can’t function when not behind a computer screen, later

• lmfao aww that’s too bad for you.

you literally can’t disagree with him otherwise you get muted, banned. you know like a kid throwing a tantrum.

that isn’t true, you were annoying other players too

• @Crusade:

king of cunts jetboom, who literally managed to make gmod (as shit as it is) run worse and have more bugs so congrats i guess.

With all the bugs he fixes with his gamemode, he should’ve fixed the butthurt bug that you are/were experiencing when you died due to stupidity, and wouldn’t stfu about it.

• I’m sorry you couldn’t let it go, I never meant to attack you I was just trying to keep the morale high after a huge losing streak. Don’t take what other players say so personally dude. Getting angry and lashing out won’t help anyone especially not you.

• Crusade might be salty, but he’s right; new players asking questions get the finger. Unfortunately, more than half of the time the new players ask questions, it’s simple things that can be answered by pressed F1.

• Administrators

No.

• Game Admins

someone got owned rofl

• umad

• Administrators

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/192_99_20_148_27015/2016_05_19/log053.txt
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/192_99_20_148_27015/2016_05_19/log054.txt

All you did was throw a tantrum and get muted because you were throwing said tantrum.

who literally managed to make gmod (as shit as it is) run worse and have more bugs

no idea what this means, assuming you’re an ignoramus.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.