Can I get ban removed please?

• I recently posted a thread that got me banned.

I was under the impression scott had banned me for whatever reason to find out it was the darker one who had actually banned me. I honestly have absolutely no clue why I was banned it was random and he simply banned me for “fag”. Assuming that was some kind of joke I posted that hoping scott who I thought banned me would remove the last few hours left on the random ban. I didn’t realize Jetboom would check it I thought someone like scott would. Sorry if it was an extremely stupid ban appeal I thought someone would have gotten a laugh out. Would I be able to get unbanned?

• I recently posted a thread that got me banned.

I was under the impression scott had banned me for whatever reason to find out it was the darker one who had actually banned me. I honestly have absolutely no clue why I was banned it was random and he simply banned me for “fag”. Assuming that was some kind of joke I posted that hoping scott who I thought banned me would remove the last few hours left on the random ban. I didn’t realize Jetboom would check it I thought someone like scott would. Sorry if it was an extremely stupid ban appeal I thought someone would have gotten a laugh out. Would I be able to get unbanned?

• we can’t unban you since you’re behind 50 proxies

• I had to use a proxy to post here, because I was banned permanently from forums as well. I can give my IP if needed to search for the account. But the account “palindrome” should have my actual IP attached to it.

• wow you really are that Anonymous guy i saw on tv

• @Samuel:

wow you really are that Anonymous guy i saw on tv

I never claimed I was doing some hax0r shit, I just made a new account so I could ask to be unbanned for a ban I have literally no clue why I originally got (the one from dark)

• Banned

g

• We did get a laugh out or your stupid thread but I doubt you were pretending to be retarded.

• the darker one why did you ban me in the first place? Also, if I was banned for doing something retarded than why isn’t someone like error permanently banned? Error is literally pure autism.

• lol sue us lol

• Banned

Someones a little salty lmao

• eh whatever, everyone wants to be an ass it’s fine. I just changed my IP and got a cracked copy of the game :). Btw jetboom what hours of the day do you prefer to get your server ddosed?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.