Mfw

• thinks me and scott were best friends
    thinks me and scott gonna get married n have babbiez
    I say we should find out who be doing it and spam dem with nigger
    appearently me saying that translates to me threatening server
    scott banz me :(
    try to connect to server
    shreak in horror “WHY SCOTT WHY, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS BABY NOW???”:
    I shriek so loud my neighbors called the cops thinking there was domestic violence occurring on the premises
    cop shows up knocking at door
    oshit.jpeg_gottahidemydrugs.exe
    cop tells me they received call from concerned person about screaming about someone named scott from this location
    tells cop about how I was fighting off zombies when I said I was going to lynch a nigger
    copgetsmad
    cop is black
    oshit.pdf
    continue story anyways cuz fuck that nigger
    tell him how I talk to people like error who is a unicorn and shekelz the jewish walnut all day
    he stares at me real strange entire time
    go to shut door on him to jack off
    he calls for backup
    ofucktheyrcomingformahdrugs.niggerz
    pull samurai sword off wall and charge at cop yelling "YOU WILL NEVER GET MY DRUGS YOU STUPID APE"
    I got tazed and it hurt
    get arrested
    use only phone call to try to contact scott
    don’t know his irl phone number (bb plz gimme it)
    mfw due to scott’s ban I lost all my drugs, and I now have to go to court for assaulting a cop, drug possession and will most likely end up in mental hospital.

• thinks me and scott were best friends
    thinks me and scott gonna get married n have babbiez
    I say we should find out who be doing it and spam dem with nigger
    appearently me saying that translates to me threatening server
    scott banz me :(
    try to connect to server
    shreak in horror “WHY SCOTT WHY, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS BABY NOW???”:
    I shriek so loud my neighbors called the cops thinking there was domestic violence occurring on the premises
    cop shows up knocking at door
    oshit.jpeg_gottahidemydrugs.exe
    cop tells me they received call from concerned person about screaming about someone named scott from this location
    tells cop about how I was fighting off zombies when I said I was going to lynch a nigger
    copgetsmad
    cop is black
    oshit.pdf
    continue story anyways cuz fuck that nigger
    tell him how I talk to people like error who is a unicorn and shekelz the jewish walnut all day
    he stares at me real strange entire time
    go to shut door on him to jack off
    he calls for backup
    ofucktheyrcomingformahdrugs.niggerz
    pull samurai sword off wall and charge at cop yelling "YOU WILL NEVER GET MY DRUGS YOU STUPID APE"
    I got tazed and it hurt
    get arrested
    use only phone call to try to contact scott
    don’t know his irl phone number (bb plz gimme it)
    mfw due to scott’s ban I lost all my drugs, and I now have to go to court for assaulting a cop, drug possession and will most likely end up in mental hospital.

• wow
    unban
    scott pay child support
    fdp

• Aside from all the idiocy going on, Scott didn’t ban you and it’s not permanent.

• Administrators

It is now.

• darker one needs a promotion

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.