Black Rock Shooter (Insane's) Costume thread

• Hey

So it seems i am spamming the main thread about costumes a bit too much with the random stuff i make, So i’l just post what i make here and if Jetboom or any of the other admins like anything i post here they can still use it.

• Hey

So it seems i am spamming the main thread about costumes a bit too much with the random stuff i make, So i’l just post what i make here and if Jetboom or any of the other admins like anything i post here they can still use it.

• Name: Zombie Backpack

Description: It can walk al on its own

Props 4

Price 150.000

• Name: MegaMedic

Description: Heal me? Oh i will.

Props 2

Price: 100.000

• I don’t even know how it came to this.

Name: Crown of hands

Description: Need a hand?

Props 4

Price: 50.000

• I’m pretty sure these are vanilla and they look pretty cool so if Jetboom thinks so too he can add this.

Name: Dual broadswords

Description: Can chop a man in half!

Props 2

Price: 100.000

• I was bored and then this was born

Name: Rockout

Description: Lets get loud!

Props 2

Price: 75.000

• Why should you have a special snowflake thread? There’s nothing in your pack that really stands out or that really seems really usable.

Crown of Arms would be incredibly expensive since it’s rendering multiple player characters just for their limbs, zombie backpack can confuse players and the rest is just bad

There are good examples you can use as base in the thread or you can take inspirations from other projects but at this point I think everyone has already given up on you producing anything that’s not awful

• This has jack shit to do with being special i made this to leave the main thread alone. I just try to make things that seem fun. Sorry i thought gmod was a game.

• Gmod is a game

• Well if you think i made this thread just to be a special snowflake get rid of it.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.