Unfair suspension because unintended breach.

• Steam name: Insane

Ingame name: Insane

Hey

So about 10 minutes ago a new map started i ran to a sigil and started punching the metal door there to get it loose. Someone started to push me from behind with a prop which i tried to ignore because i figured if you are going to cade a doorway you get rid of the door first. But because he kept pushing i was unknowingly punching the table prop he was holding instead and unintentionally broke it.

I like a good game i don’t break the rules on purpose because that’s just plain being a dick and i really feel that a rubberhammer even if its “only” 8 hours for something that happened on accident is not appropriate.

I have a screenshot of the console if anyone needs to see it.

Greetings

~Black Rock Shooter

• Steam name: Insane

Ingame name: Insane

Hey

So about 10 minutes ago a new map started i ran to a sigil and started punching the metal door there to get it loose. Someone started to push me from behind with a prop which i tried to ignore because i figured if you are going to cade a doorway you get rid of the door first. But because he kept pushing i was unknowingly punching the table prop he was holding instead and unintentionally broke it.

I like a good game i don’t break the rules on purpose because that’s just plain being a dick and i really feel that a rubberhammer even if its “only” 8 hours for something that happened on accident is not appropriate.

I have a screenshot of the console if anyone needs to see it.

Greetings

~Black Rock Shooter

• Rubber hammer removed. Console logs won’t help since they don’t show you accidentally breaking it, only breaking the table.

• I’l try my best.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.