[IDEA] new enemies

• I know that there are plenty of other things that would probably come first but in the future when new enemies are getting added you should try using enemies from the first half life game since a lot of those would be extremely good for a server like this and you could even make some of the bosses using models like the tentacle thing enemy or the nihilanth could even be like an event boss or something. Also i remember hearing something about there being a β€œhalf life renaissance” mod or something that might help with adding these.

• I know that there are plenty of other things that would probably come first but in the future when new enemies are getting added you should try using enemies from the first half life game since a lot of those would be extremely good for a server like this and you could even make some of the bosses using models like the tentacle thing enemy or the nihilanth could even be like an event boss or something. Also i remember hearing something about there being a β€œhalf life renaissance” mod or something that might help with adding these.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.