Battleborn

• did anyone else buy it? it’s an FPS with moba elements, some idiots think it’s an overwatch clone but they’re also retards since battleborn came first, and they’re completely different games
    overwatch is just a shitty TF2 clone where everyone dies in 3-4 hits

battleborn is currently 60$ but you can get it for $40 on greenmangaming with the coupon code GZF8PS-JXMYA0-3XZH0R

if mobas aren’t your thing, battleborn also has a fun co-op campaign

• did anyone else buy it? it’s an FPS with moba elements, some idiots think it’s an overwatch clone but they’re also retards since battleborn came first, and they’re completely different games
    overwatch is just a shitty TF2 clone where everyone dies in 3-4 hits

battleborn is currently 60$ but you can get it for $40 on greenmangaming with the coupon code GZF8PS-JXMYA0-3XZH0R

if mobas aren’t your thing, battleborn also has a fun co-op campaign

• dota bad game

• why do all multiplayer games have to adopt moba elements nowadays smh fam

• While these pictures come from my own profile, this is usually what I see when I check someone’s games list. CS:GO players included.

Kinda makes you wonder why MOBA elements are so popular.

• :/

• @commandhat:

Kinda makes you wonder why MOBA elements are so popular.

skill ceiling and floor are centimeters apart.

• @JetBoom:

skill ceiling and floor are centimeters apart.

So you’re saying if I just randomly bash my ability keys in combat because I don’t know any better and yes I legitimately don’t know any better, no matter what happens I’m still nearly as good as most of the pros in DOTA?

• @commandhat:

So you’re saying if I just randomly bash my ability keys in combat because I don’t know any better and yes I legitimately don’t know any better, no matter what happens I’m still nearly as good as most of the pros in DOTA?

I’m guessing the sentiment was that any unimpaired human can become a professional-grade DotA player given enough time; it tests more acquired skills than innate abilities.

• @Zetanor:

I’m guessing the sentiment was that any unimpaired human can become a professional-grade DotA player given enough time; it tests more acquired skills than innate abilities.

Well yeah, a lot of Dota players rely on strategy more than overall reflexes, because Dotas more of a strategy game. Games like counter strike GO have elements of strategy, but also come down to how fast your reflexes are and how well you can aim. Which is harder to do, learn strategies or train your reflexes?

• Since it is involuntary, training your reflexes.

• @Dilly:

Well yeah, a lot of Dota players rely on strategy more than overall reflexes.

No. DotA tests information; you win by learning how your opponents will play.

Mind you, this isn’t a bad thing but it’s a function of time more than it is a test of human performance.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.