[IDEA] Noxiousnet salt mines

• Finally, the dream can be realized.

If you are punished on noxiousnet, you can connect to nox RP and you will be teleported to the salt mines. Non-punished players are free to enter and exit the salt mines as they please and kill salt miners, or sit on the walkways above them to spit down on them.

• Finally, the dream can be realized.

If you are punished on noxiousnet, you can connect to nox RP and you will be teleported to the salt mines. Non-punished players are free to enter and exit the salt mines as they please and kill salt miners, or sit on the walkways above them to spit down on them.

• If this was actually implemented it would be like a nox wetdream for me.

• wow

• ah yes my fond old idea

if a map for noxrp was to be made, a salt mine area full of fauna to make mining harder

players mine a defined punishment “weight” in salt, mining it with a pickaxe and carrying it to the surface, other punished players can murder you for your salt and trusted players/admins can act as “camp guards”

fun alternative to anything short of a permanent ban

• 24 hours of salt mining [edit: silver sink] will give you enough salt to buy yourself a canary. Something needs to warn you for those troublesome mining catastrophes. Shame the canary has to die.

• Add a nearly impossible way to escape. Double amount to mine if caught.
    Saltshank Prison.

• @CMasta:

Add a nearly impossible way to escape. Double amount to mine if caught.
    Saltshank Prison.

Hint: It’s a narrow pipe filled with salt.

• it would be better if it was its own separate server, so slots are not taken up from people who actually want to play nox rp.

• @Thor:

it would be better if it was its own separate server, so slots are not taken up from people who actually want to play nox rp.

Kick them on demand if the server is full like it was done for diamond member slots

• Administrators

A simple salt mining server to get unbanned would be great.

• I would love to see this happen i’d want to be on as guard for sure.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.