Editing Worth Shop Help

• Hello, I would like some help in my efforts to edit the worth menu. I would like to remove the ‘Returns’ category, and add a ‘Free’ category. So far I have been successful in adding the ‘Free’ category, but when I tried to delete the ‘Returns’ I get a clientside error that mentions a table index being nil in ‘cl_init.lua’. I would just like some help in being able to remove the ‘Returns’ category without any errors.

Thanks!

Dark

• Hello, I would like some help in my efforts to edit the worth menu. I would like to remove the ‘Returns’ category, and add a ‘Free’ category. So far I have been successful in adding the ‘Free’ category, but when I tried to delete the ‘Returns’ I get a clientside error that mentions a table index being nil in ‘cl_init.lua’. I would just like some help in being able to remove the ‘Returns’ category without any errors.

Thanks!

Dark

• I’ve edited the worth menu many times. Add me on Steam and I will help you out. Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Charmareian/

• :laugh:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.