[UPDATE] zs_basin

• This re-release of zm_basin_css fixes an exploit involving escaping the map and contains other general fixes.

[header]Changelog[/header]

• Converted a few motion-disabled props to nailable (prop_physics) props, plus added more props around the map

• Removed most of Zombie Master entities related to time-based objectives (which are unnecessary now); boat departure message is still intact

• Toned down water damage to humans from 200 hp/sec to 15 hp/sec; zombies do not take damage from water anymore

• Extended player clip brushes to fix exploits

• Explicitly set several sigil locations (subject to change)

• Implemented areaportalwindows to counter the drop in performance from added indoor props

• Removed a stray fence ladder that caused unwanted visleaf partitioning; replaced with logpile prop

• Other minor fixes

[header]Download[/header]
    Current Version

If you guys find troubling aspects of the map (i.e. missing textures and models, questionable gameplay elements, general look of the map), feel free to reply or PM me and I will have them resolved as soon as I can.

• This re-release of zm_basin_css fixes an exploit involving escaping the map and contains other general fixes.

[header]Changelog[/header]

• Converted a few motion-disabled props to nailable (prop_physics) props, plus added more props around the map

• Removed most of Zombie Master entities related to time-based objectives (which are unnecessary now); boat departure message is still intact

• Toned down water damage to humans from 200 hp/sec to 15 hp/sec; zombies do not take damage from water anymore

• Extended player clip brushes to fix exploits

• Explicitly set several sigil locations (subject to change)

• Implemented areaportalwindows to counter the drop in performance from added indoor props

• Removed a stray fence ladder that caused unwanted visleaf partitioning; replaced with logpile prop

• Other minor fixes

[header]Download[/header]
    Current Version

If you guys find troubling aspects of the map (i.e. missing textures and models, questionable gameplay elements, general look of the map), feel free to reply or PM me and I will have them resolved as soon as I can.

• Banned

Did you add more zombie spawns

• @Nastyhouse:

Did you add more zombie spawns

Short answer: no.

Long answer: I got the impression that, with the opportunity for zombie nests to be built underwater now that water damage to zombies is gone, the gas spawns for zombies were fine as they are. I could add more spawns for zombies, but the current feedback I got suggested to keep spawns as they are. If there’s more feedback asking to add spawns, I’ll go ahead and do that.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.