Donation shop bug and how does it work?

• Hey

So i have one problem and a question which i hope someone can help me with.

1.  When i try to find myself in the donations tab i just get “Sorry, that SteamID doesn’t seem to exist in the database. Perhaps you haven’t played in a while?” How do i solve this in case i want to donate?

2. “Increase costume model limit by +2, allowing you to wear more complex costumes.” Does this mean you can have custom avatars? If so how do you get one?

Ive seen videos about the server in which people have sweet custom models so if the model limit is not about that then how do you get one?

~Black Rock Shooter

• Hey

So i have one problem and a question which i hope someone can help me with.

1.  When i try to find myself in the donations tab i just get “Sorry, that SteamID doesn’t seem to exist in the database. Perhaps you haven’t played in a while?” How do i solve this in case i want to donate?

2. “Increase costume model limit by +2, allowing you to wear more complex costumes.” Does this mean you can have custom avatars? If so how do you get one?

Ive seen videos about the server in which people have sweet custom models so if the model limit is not about that then how do you get one?

~Black Rock Shooter

• Costume limit refers to items you can buy in the /shop menu like hats. The shop also allow you to buy different player models but that’s unrelated to the costume limit.

• Different but still preset playermodels?

• yes, there are 8 custom models. they aren’t built in to gmod but they’re still preset to NoX, and they cost a massive amount of silver (i think 3 million for non-donators)

you can’t donate for your own custom player model

• Seems i cant donate for the ones already there either. Its asking me to add a credit card when i try to use paypall which i don’t have. The whole reason i have paypall is because i don’t own a credit card.

• what an idea to capitalize on…

$100 for a model to be uploaded…

(no furry/gay shit)

• How would you even make a gay character model? And why would that not be allowed? I don’t think having a character that looks stereotypicaly gay is not allowed.

• God dammit pay-pall please i don’t have a credit card that’s the god dam reason i have pay-pall.

• Have you funds in your paypal wallet already? If you didn’t add it from your bank account or with a card, did you use moneypak paypal cash or a visa gift card?

• Yeah i figured it was because i usually just let pay-pall take money from my bank account directly so i transferred some.

• it paypal not pay-pall

either withdrawing from your paypal wallet or directly from your bank account should be an option when trying to donate, if not it’s my understanding it’s an issue with paypal requiring a linked credit card or debit card to your account first before you can make any payments
    make sure your paypal account is verified through a bank account (check for verified paypal status) and has a balance that is in USD.

• It has to be directly from my paypall account it does not let me take funds from my bank account.

• As of almost a decade ago, direct bank transfers only worked from the US and certain Canadian banks if I recall correctly. It’s probably not changed. Any other kind of bank payment nets you an eCheque or whatever it’s called which is a delayed payment. What I used to do before I caved in to the convenience of a credit card was I’d dump fifty or a hundred bucks into my PayPal through a bank transfer and then I’d have money ready to go for small transactions.

• So I have Diamond rank which I can have 4 different kind of items in /shop right? So i bought a head, accessory and a back wear. It said that I can’t wear complicate costume when I was trying to equip the 3rd item. . .
    Ples help :D
    And sorry for my shizzy English :D

• Each item has a number of models, which may be a higher than 1. If you’re a diamond member the limit is 20 total models from items. When you open the shop interface, it tells you in one of the corners how many item models you’re using and your maximum for your donation level. Slots are different, you can only have 1 of an item in a particular slot.

• shizzy english

• @God-King:

shizzy english

Yes Shizzy :v I don’t like to say Shitty sooo :D
    Anyway thank you for the information :D

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.