[ZS] Let the turret shoot thru.

• Turret bullets cant penetrate humans, which means its like dealing useless damage when shooting thru them, wasting its ammo. And because of that its
    nearly imposible to find a good spot for this tool, as you cant place it too close to props so humans cant be staying between turret and zombie. So it makes it useless and noone using it.

Suggestion is:
    1. Let us place turrets closer to the barricade props.
    or
    2. Let it penetrate humans.

• Turret bullets cant penetrate humans, which means its like dealing useless damage when shooting thru them, wasting its ammo. And because of that its
    nearly imposible to find a good spot for this tool, as you cant place it too close to props so humans cant be staying between turret and zombie. So it makes it useless and noone using it.

Suggestion is:
    1. Let us place turrets closer to the barricade props.
    or
    2. Let it penetrate humans.

• Also, players can still get stuck on them (https://github.com/JetBoom/zombiesurvival/issues/148).

• I wouldn’t say that Nobody uses it, turret’s still my favorite loadout for most maps. I don’t see why they don’t already shoot through teammates though, there have been numerous occasions where retards itching themselves against the barricade have sponged up almost all of my turret rounds. They could at least be slightly more intelligent, just enough to not waste 100 bullets on some moron who doesn’t pay attention? Please?

• So it makes it useless and noone using it.

So much that it is my favourite loadout, it’s easy to bypass this tracer problem but I agree it should be fixed

• BUMP

• Administrators

No need to bump the 6th topic…

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.