[RELEASE] zs_obj_rescape_v12

• VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYonSFpRplM

Come try  Objective Rescape for an unique experience ! Fight a growing horde of zombies and do not underestimate their hunger for human flesh.
    Only the strongest players will beat this 42 min map ! Welcome to  Rescape

You can post your feedback and suggestions here, I’ll take a look at each one of them. You can help me to improve the map gameplay ! Enjoy it !

CREDITS

Director Project

• Trazix

Association with

• How Super Terrible

Thanks

• AzoNa
    • HawaK

Sountrack

• Joel Nielsen

Models use by Crowbar Collective Black Mesa Team

DOWNLOAD

Do not forget to download Reshade for best quality
    Use Zombie Survival gamemod for play this map
    Size 186 Mo (100Mo bz2)

zs_obj_rescape_v12
    Workshop: Link (v9)
    MEGA: Link (v12 bz2)

CHANGELOG

Tips/Info

Damage multiple 1.2x
    Before wave 1 start 2.10 to 3.10min
    The password keypad is random every map
    2 Armory you can broke the windows (13K/~ HP) or find the code keypad
    24 Zombie spawn and 18 redeems
    Weapon advise: Shotgun
    12 Music

zs_obj_rescape_v10
    General Update

Gameplay a bit more harder and intense
    Removed 1 minute of the map
    Set intermission 1.20 to 45sec
    Add 4 spot bonemesh (single)
    6 New spawns zombies
    Moved 2 spawn zombie too far from human
    Shadow lurke,skeletal walker, headcrab unlocked at the restaurant part
    Poison zombie unlocked after collapse
    Add free inferno to give motivation where you need to disable power

• VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYonSFpRplM

Come try  Objective Rescape for an unique experience ! Fight a growing horde of zombies and do not underestimate their hunger for human flesh.
    Only the strongest players will beat this 42 min map ! Welcome to  Rescape

You can post your feedback and suggestions here, I’ll take a look at each one of them. You can help me to improve the map gameplay ! Enjoy it !

CREDITS

Director Project

• Trazix

Association with

• How Super Terrible

Thanks

• AzoNa
    • HawaK

Sountrack

• Joel Nielsen

Models use by Crowbar Collective Black Mesa Team

DOWNLOAD

Do not forget to download Reshade for best quality
    Use Zombie Survival gamemod for play this map
    Size 183 Mo

zs_obj_rescape_v8
    Workshop: Link (v8)
    MEGA:
    Drive: 
    MEGA: Link (v5c)

GameBanana: (more later)

CHANGELOG

Tips/Info

Damage multiple disable after v4
    Before wave 1 start 2.10 to 3.10min
    The password keypad is random every map
    2 Armory you can broke the windows (25k/~ HP) or or find the code keypad
    18 Zombie spawn and 18 redeems
    Weapon advise: Shotgun
    12 Music

FINAL VERSION (v8)

General Update

Compile the map in normal (hammer)
    System with teleport for avoid exploit in elevator
    Balanced the map (a bit more hard)
    Balanced the end (very more hard)
    HP window armory reduced
    Cannot more troll on begin the map with the hole
    Add new system poison zombie, fast zombie and wraith permanent
    Add new texture from Black Mesa
    Add sprite on the valve
    Add 1 free aegis (3 free aegis)
    Fixed fire invisible
    Fixed props board invisible
    Fixed door black

CHANGELOG CONSTRUCTIVE

The End 

- All board removed
    - Parkour reduced
    - Zombie, fast, poison, headcrab unlocked more fast
    - 1 Pukepus
    - Add many wood
    - speed for zombie 1.0 to 1.1
    - Right Fence is break after 3min

Changelog Rescapé

- If the human is unable for deactivating the power it will be turns off in 3 min for avoid delay
    - All doors spawn zombie open more fast
    - Hp window reduced ( first armory 17000 > 10000, second armory 28000 > 20000)
    - Some props unbrekable by human
    - Add 1 new spawn fast zombie
    - Add new door here {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    - Add ladder here {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    - This door is now close you need defend before it open {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    - We cant no more troll with arsenal i remake the hole {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    - Zombie was not supposed jumped over this fence {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    - Minor fix and other difficult to explained

New system zombie permanent

This system is unique and can bring more hard for the human if the zombie is a good player
    {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}
    {LIEN SUPPRIMÉ}

Let me explain, when you go on this orb fast zombie for example so you are fast zombie every the map
    it works for a single person, so you have to be take quickly in zombie before another player take before you
    Its work like zombie escape map with material when you take it you have message on the tchat to prevent
    Edits: if you change zombie so you lost your permanent zombie

There are:

- 1 poison zombie
    - 2 fast zombie
    - 2 wraith

Graphics

- Add new texture front black mesa and remake some room
    - Add smoke particle when we break board its more realist
    - Some light much prettier

7 Picture here http://imgur.com/a/QspKA

• the current version (v6) is usually the latest version i think. For the future of this map if you want more challenge you can use rescape_v5c is it more harder

• – M(“zs_obj_rescape_v5”, “Rescape (Objective)”, 16) – seems to cause issues with the game that persist through map changes

Did you fix the issue involving models or whatever it is that gets overrided? It was disabled because of that. When these models persist over to new maps, players receive huge FPS drops.

• @Raox:

Did you fix the issue involving models or whatever it is that gets overrided? It was disabled because of that. When these models persist over to new maps, players receive huge FPS drops.

No and I never heard this error, it can come from this model

MDLCache: DeadBodies\Bodies128_A.mdl needs to be recompiled
    MDLCache: DeadBodies\Dead_Male_Torso_01.mdl needs to be recompiled
    MDLCache: DeadBodies\Dead_Male_Civilian_01.mdl needs to be recompiled
    MDLCache: DeadBodies\Dead_Male_Legs_01.mdl needs to be recompiled
    MDLCache: DeadBodies\Dead_Male_Civilian_body.mdl needs to be recompiled

It is a model of L4D2 I transferred to gmod. I do not think that this was losing FPS

I have also

SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model!
    ERROR!: Can’t create physics object

I have these 3 error, tomorrow I have time i will fix this if there is still this fall FPS I have no more idea

• This was the only thing causing it.

CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/props_blackmesa/light_lowprofile01_off

03/23/16 23:17:58 <STEAM_0:0:22417297> â—¼: Scott, the previous map used a blackmesa model override and it’s affecting my fps on this map
    03/23/16 23:20:07 <STEAM_0:0:54738783> The Door: holy shit my fps
    03/23/16 23:20:17 <STEAM_0:1:34091381> Karma Spy: whats with this frame drop
    03/23/16 23:24:01 <STEAM_0:0:54738783> The Door: the frames are shit on this
    03/23/16 23:24:11 <STEAM_0:0:32163864> Scott: its not the map
    03/23/16 23:24:14 <STEAM_0:0:32163864> Scott: rescape did this
    03/23/16 23:24:23 <STEAM_0:0:54738783> The Door: remove rescape
    03/23/16 23:24:39 <STEAM_0:0:32163864> Scott: rescape gonna have to go
    03/23/16 23:24:45 <STEAM_0:1:34091381> Karma Spy: CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/props_blackmesa/light_lowprofile01_off

• Game Admins

If you can fix the error, or at least stop it from persisting on a map change then I’ll add it back in.

• @Stelker:

This was the only thing causing it. ?

I have lots of friends who have tested this map none has had this error and me too I do not understand I have good fps.

This map is already played on some server sometimes with 60 players and no problem with FPS so far

• I made a new version to fix any errors that the console displayed but the problem is that the error of CMaterial :: PrecacheVars applies throughout the custom props that I added, if I want fixe this problem I need to remake .vmt or somethings or i remove all the props of black mesa.

I did some research and is not only rescape who did this, some map with custom props have this problem when you changing map. I think it is a minor problem, it not affect FPS.

You tested rescape and you get a low FPS I find it very strange I recently played rescape aroud 10 time with 80 players at the beginning that a little lag because we are outside and when there are 60 players shoot in the same time the particle mass displayed or water can cause a lag, after 10min played on this map the lag disappear.

This map is perfectly playable with 64 players there is no spam in the console and I haveI have respected the rule of optimization on hammer.

I would like it to be tested more time (around 10 time) like this i can have more reviews how its happening on noxious

For now you can use rescape_v7
    I also fixed v5 it will be available later to v5b

Thanks  :biggrin:

• You’re not understanding what the issue is - the issue is that maps played AFTER reescape have the the low FPS issue and model/texture override issue. The map causes the issue but the symptoms are not felt until a new map is played. We aren’t going to keep a map on the map list if it affects every other map.

As far as I know, the average FPS on reescape seems to be okay.

• So i dont have more idea how to fix this CMaterial :: PrecacheVars

I searched in google I don’t find much things…

• Game Admins

What is the material path of the items you use, and where is the material actually stored? This is usually what happens when you rip content from another game and try and include/pak it from another.

Try using pakrat also, VIDE has pathing errors for some specifics.

• @Benjy:

What is the material path of the items you use, and where is the material actually stored? This is usually what happens when you rip content from another game and try and include/pak it from another.

Try using pakrat also, VIDE has pathing errors for some specifics.

I mainly use VIDE but I tried with Pakrat its same

For making this map i use black mesa and counter strike I merged into one file, I not chosen all the materials and model file manually so when i pakt the map VIDE/pakrat i use auto option

I tried some map pheonix, abandoned mall, vertigo, I said the most popular map but i tried 25 map and it is the same problem CMaterial :: PrecacheVars appears on the map that I just said so i think is impossible to fix

• This post is deleted!

• Ok after 5 months experience i finally found problem. For make this map I merged counter strike and Black mesa in the same folder so one props was confused

light_lowprofile01_off is the only issus FPS, this props have the same name (Counter-Strike/Black Mesa) but not the same model
    I show you 2 screen for to better understand, you can see is not the same model so ingame the console was confused and created spam error FPS issue if the next map have this props

http://hpics.li/e0a4b29 (css)
    http://hpics.li/7e914c9 (Black Mesa)

You can now use rescape_v8 if you want. v8 is really different than your current version when you tried the map, Do not hesitate if you having a part too hard or somethings else I can make a special version for nox

Workshop: zs_obj_rescape_v8

• Game Admins

I’ve added v8 to the server.

• This map should have zs_pointsave toggled on, because this map is designed for bullet cades.

• @Box you mean free points with entities logic_points like vertigo ?

• @Trazix said in [RELEASE] zs_obj_rescape_v8:

@Box you mean free points with entities logic_points like vertigo ?

No, I don’t mean a change you should make, but something serverside, I think this map works better if the server has point save enabled.

• This map needs way more cading props, particularly during the earlier parts. There’s a ton of clips that prevent you from bringing older props farther ahead and seriously 80% of them can’t be nailed in the first place. That’s why box said bullet cades are necessary.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.