[ZS] 'Jackhammer' Drum Shotgun

• ‘Jackhammer’ Drum Shotgun

An automatic drum shotgun to occupy the Tier 4 shotgun slot which is currently lacking a shotgun. Very high rate of fire for a shotgun with a large clip size, capable of dealing a high amount of sustained DPS. Each pellet deals 12.75 damage (just below Splinter) and fires 7 shots, fire delay is 0.35s. Not super accurate.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-3-10 20-24-25.webm
    Reload speed probably looks too fast in that video above, needs to be reduced ideally.

Notes

• I included a dummy variable which is commented out for a reload speed (65-70% maybe) - I think it’s too fast right now.

• It’s partially based on the Armsel Striker.

• I’ve toyed with the idea with making it burst fire too, but I’m not sure.

• Sound is not custom - it’s a combination of two sounds.

Download provided on request (for implementation)

• ‘Jackhammer’ Drum Shotgun

An automatic drum shotgun to occupy the Tier 4 shotgun slot which is currently lacking a shotgun. Very high rate of fire for a shotgun with a large clip size, capable of dealing a high amount of sustained DPS. Each pellet deals 12.75 damage (just below Splinter) and fires 7 shots, fire delay is 0.35s. Not super accurate.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-3-10 20-24-25.webm
    Reload speed probably looks too fast in that video above, needs to be reduced ideally.

Notes

• I included a dummy variable which is commented out for a reload speed (65-70% maybe) - I think it’s too fast right now.

• It’s partially based on the Armsel Striker.

• I’ve toyed with the idea with making it burst fire too, but I’m not sure.

• Sound is not custom - it’s a combination of two sounds.

Download provided on request (for implementation)

• I’ve always wanted to feel like Scarface

• One more reason to laugh at Ender users.

• named jackhammer
    isnt a pancor jackhammer
    is a streetsweeper
    lolwat?

other than that i really like the idea and looks of this shotgun gj on it.

• 9/11 great gun

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.