Rubber Hammer Removal Request

• In 2014 I was given rubber hammer because I would excessively skycade every single round. I am requesting that it be removed because not only has it been a very long time, but because I am not good at anything else in the game and would like to be able to actually help humans win. Plus, there are more and more shitcading kleiners everyday that I know I could stop from ruining cades if I could actually cade.
    ID: STEAM_0:1:25186163

• In 2014 I was given rubber hammer because I would excessively skycade every single round. I am requesting that it be removed because not only has it been a very long time, but because I am not good at anything else in the game and would like to be able to actually help humans win. Plus, there are more and more shitcading kleiners everyday that I know I could stop from ruining cades if I could actually cade.
    ID: STEAM_0:1:25186163

• If you haven’t learned how to be good with something other than a hammer in two years. Then I doubt you have the ability to learn not skycading.

• @Elite:

If you haven’t learned how to be good with something other than a hammer in two years. Then I doubt you have the ability to learn not skycading.

Some people prefer different aspects of zs, also he didn’t abandon zs with both rubberhammer and instadeath.

• Your stubborn attitude didn’t change last time I played with you a few days ago so what makes you think that you can be trusted with a hammer?

• @EXTERMINATEEXTERMINATE:

shitcading kleiners everyday

Somethings telling me no.

• @Samuel:

Your stubborn attitude didn’t change last time I played with you a few days ago so what makes you think that you can be trusted with a hammer?

I don’t know what having a stubborn attitude would have to do with cading, aside from maybe refusing to let people I think are bad cade?
    Anyway, I am no longer a skycading propkilling minge and promise to actually cade when I choose a hammer loadout.

• lol no

• Banned

You’re just as obnoxious as you were before when you left.

• @Nastyhouse:

What does that have to do with getting a rubber hammer removed?

• Banned

Why should it be removed

• @Nastyhouse:

you still act dumb in game for a person like you revenge and griefing would come to mind. I say dont remove the Rubber Hammer.

• Lock this thread please.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.