[ZS] //Remove zs_obj_test_facility_v6

• Shitmap :wacko:, currently with a 0%  win rate. Second part is exploitable and awful, third part is misleading (it also has a cart that has to be pushed and only a few people end up defending the cade, cart leaves a fire that rises and kills most of the humans), fourth part is retarded and people end up splitting up as well as stupid zombie spawns.

Sam Za Nemesis: and you have to walk all the way to a impossible horde of zombies carrying a prop

• Shitmap :wacko:, currently with a 0%  win rate. Second part is exploitable and awful, third part is misleading (it also has a cart that has to be pushed and only a few people end up defending the cade, cart leaves a fire that rises and kills most of the humans), fourth part is retarded and people end up splitting up as well as stupid zombie spawns.

Sam Za Nemesis: and you have to walk all the way to a impossible horde of zombies carrying a prop

• I think time is up for the map too. It’s ugly and just not fun, encourages skycading and exploiting.

• The only positive thing I can think about this map is that I can get to blow up retards that think it’s funny to skycade in an unreachable spot that the mapper still couldn’t fix himself

• Please remove the map.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.