[Core] Ballpit QoL - Add Icon To Ballpitted Players

• I often leave nox_ballpit 1 enabled so I can listen for squeakers asking why nobody can hear them and explain why they can’t be heard. However, I can never tell who is and isn’t ballpitted, so I sometimes end up ballpitting people twice. I’d like to see a ballpit icon on the right side of any voice panels of players who are ballpitted.

This would do four things:

• Instead of a usually ignored chat notice, squeakers will see a difference between their voice panel and others.

• Seeing a ballpit icon on a voice panel will remind you if you left nox_ballpit 1 on or not.

• In a large server (ZS, sometimes EFT), it gets easier to tell who is ballpitted.

• Friends of ballpitted players can figure out why they can’t hear their friends, since their friend will complain about “a weird icon on their voice panel appearing and now nobody can hear them”.

Example made in mspaint:

• I often leave nox_ballpit 1 enabled so I can listen for squeakers asking why nobody can hear them and explain why they can’t be heard. However, I can never tell who is and isn’t ballpitted, so I sometimes end up ballpitting people twice. I’d like to see a ballpit icon on the right side of any voice panels of players who are ballpitted.

This would do four things:

• Instead of a usually ignored chat notice, squeakers will see a difference between their voice panel and others.

• Seeing a ballpit icon on a voice panel will remind you if you left nox_ballpit 1 on or not.

• In a large server (ZS, sometimes EFT), it gets easier to tell who is ballpitted.

• Friends of ballpitted players can figure out why they can’t hear their friends, since their friend will complain about “a weird icon on their voice panel appearing and now nobody can hear them”.

Example made in mspaint:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.