[ZS] 'Helios' Gluon Gun

• ‘Helios’ Gluon Gun

First of a kind beam weapon for Zombie Survival. Directly pulls from your pulse ammo pool meaning it never requires reloading and consumes 1 every 0.06 seconds to deal 20 damage.  It cannot headshot zombies. It cannot be refired for 1 second after the trigger has been released. This gun also has a limited range (pinpoint accurate/limit the beams that are drawn) of 1280 units. Has 333 base DPS (this is very high).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-2-19 22-44-01.webm

Notes

• Is technically a rapidfire bullet weapon - uses a custom bullet tracer for the effect. The effect is convincing though, shouldn’t have any ping issues.

• Tier 5 or 6 (Adjust Adonis?). Has a different niche to spinfusor in terms of pulse weapons, this is focused DPS that’s not super efficient in terms of ammo, but much easier to be precise with.

• Doesn’t slow.

Download provided on request.

• ‘Helios’ Gluon Gun

First of a kind beam weapon for Zombie Survival. Directly pulls from your pulse ammo pool meaning it never requires reloading and consumes 1 every 0.06 seconds to deal 20 damage.  It cannot headshot zombies. It cannot be refired for 1 second after the trigger has been released. This gun also has a limited range (pinpoint accurate/limit the beams that are drawn) of 1280 units. Has 333 base DPS (this is very high).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8255941/gm_construct 2016-2-19 22-44-01.webm

Notes

• Is technically a rapidfire bullet weapon - uses a custom bullet tracer for the effect. The effect is convincing though, shouldn’t have any ping issues.

• Tier 5 or 6 (Adjust Adonis?). Has a different niche to spinfusor in terms of pulse weapons, this is focused DPS that’s not super efficient in terms of ammo, but much easier to be precise with.

• Doesn’t slow.

Download provided on request.

• Game Admins

where has this been all my life

please god not a t6 though, only two people (qwert and dude) will ever get to buy it

make adonis t4 and give it a slight nerf since it fits a t4 better, make this t5

• @DoctorDrew:

please god not a t6 though, only two people (qwert and dude) will ever get to buy it

make adonis t4 and give it a slight nerf since it fits a t4 better, make this t5

Adonis feels a bit lackluster in Tier 5 right now, I have to agree. Sure you get the same points as before with it - but it’s hitting not as hard and it did have accurate sustained DPS from range before. The slow is still the same too.

• Administrators

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░░░░████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░  Jet  ░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █████████████████

• This is the weapon I never knew I needed until now.

• @Raox:

The effect is convincing

Yes, it is.  Really nice.

@DoctorDrew:

This would round out pulse weapons pretty nicely.

• Requires that you own Half Life 1: Source unless you’re using a custom model.

• what’s the sound for it

• Administrators

@DoctorDrew:

get good

• @God-King:

what’s the sound for it

Hover over the webm.

Requires that you own Half Life 1: Source unless you’re using a custom model.

It’s completely custom.

• @Raox:

It’s completely custom.

Then I guess I can roleplay as a ghostbuster in ZS now, if/when this gets added.

• Game Admins

@Zetanor:

get good

you can hardly even get a tier 3 (without admin)

• Administrators

@DoctorDrew:

you can hardly even get a tier 3 (without admin)

yeah tier 3 without even playing the game

get on my level kid

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.