Ban request dude, Meta and DoctorDrew

• So Dude, Meta and DoctorDrew were harassing me extensively for an entire game, encouraging zombies to kill me only. Bellesia was on zombie team and they were being friendly with him just so he can kill me. Please ban them. The admins Scott and Avalon were in the game but they didn’t do anything to stop them. Thank you

• So Dude, Meta and DoctorDrew were harassing me extensively for an entire game, encouraging zombies to kill me only. Bellesia was on zombie team and they were being friendly with him just so he can kill me. Please ban them. The admins Scott and Avalon were in the game but they didn’t do anything to stop them. Thank you

• what the fuck even are you? some weird fetishes you got goin on there, bud

do you think you’ll touch a woman once in your life, before you inevitably off yourself?

we were just doing you a favor by getting you killed, saves you the excruciating effort of suicide

• r u gunna cwi?

• THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE LETTING YOU KNOW WE GOT YOUR REPORT
    YOUR REPORT WILL BE ANALYZED IN: 353931099 MINUTES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR’RE REPORT

• hello

• Banned

Yeah ban dude fucking peruvian lima bean

• 02/08/16 04:12:23 <STEAM_0:0:22417297> Meta: we double win this round, we killed the brony as a TEAM, and WE WiN AS A TEAM
    02/08/16 04:12:40 <STEAM_0:0:1067405> DoctorDrew: rename zs to teamplay because god damn that was so much teamwork we had teamwork from the enemy team
    02/08/16 04:12:47 <STEAM_0:0:1067405> DoctorDrew: good job everyone
    02/08/16 04:12:50 <STEAM_0:1:81728677> Bellesia: yay
    02/08/16 04:12:50 <STEAM_0:0:13131299> dude: bellesia is honorary human

• “oh no my bad life choices and rampant display of dumb resulted in people making fun of me and getting me killed in a game”

too
    bad

• Change your name and your avatar and you’ll fix your problem.

Also if you’re part of any shitty steam groups you’ll want to leave those too.

• @JetBoom:

Suspension requests

• Needs a good reason. See all the good reasons by clicking here.

@JetBoom:

Griefing is OK as long as it is inside the designed game rules. If you’re stalking a person and killing them whenever they spawn, that’s OK.

Stop wasting everyone’s time and humiliating yourself even further.

• Let’s dispel this fiction that hotgirlz1100 doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s undergoing a systematic effort to change this sever and make Noxiousnet more like the rest of the garrys mod community.

• Oh hey, this guy again.

His TF2 skills are very, very weak.

• It must be Hillary or Chelsea Clinton.

• low energy thread.

• Scott deserves a promotion

• Banned

If dying with arsenal crate in your inventory is grief I am pretty sure this is aswell. Just sayin’  :walk:

• @hotgirlz1100:

So Dude, Meta and DoctorDrew were harassing me extensively for an entire game, encouraging zombies to kill me only. Bellesia was on zombie team and they were being friendly with him just so he can kill me. Please ban them. The admins Scott and Avalon were in the game but they didn’t do anything to stop them. Thank you

if you give me nudes i’ll ban drew xoxox ttyl

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.