PedoBear Escape 2 Ideas

• I’m thinking that if possible when people die from the PedoBears or Piccolos they have the chance to become a PedoBear if they choose to do so. I’m not sure if this option is under control of this server or not but I’m hoping you can do this considering it would be really cool to have other people chasing you. It would be fun for everyone and I think most people would enjoy because someone told me to post this in the forums and other people loved it. :)  :biggrin: Thank you for reading this message and considering the idea. :)      From, DewRitos.

• I’m thinking that if possible when people die from the PedoBears or Piccolos they have the chance to become a PedoBear if they choose to do so. I’m not sure if this option is under control of this server or not but I’m hoping you can do this considering it would be really cool to have other people chasing you. It would be fun for everyone and I think most people would enjoy because someone told me to post this in the forums and other people loved it. :)  :biggrin: Thank you for reading this message and considering the idea. :)      From, DewRitos.

• the green guy is goku btw not piccolo its a lore thing…. ok thanks

• People have said said it was Piccolo or Goku and since I have CS:S but it still isn’t textured properly and my friend saw it as Piccolo.

• it’s goku you should do a virus scan

• Banned

Um it’s super mario idk what you guys are talking about

• Uhhhh, I can’t see either because CS:S fucked me over and once I got CS:S all NPCS and playermodels became errors but my FRIEND saw it as Piccolo.

• try verifying your game cache it should be goku

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.