New broken EFT update?

• Though I’m not sure if it was an update or glitch with Gmod, EFT has been glitching as of today (2/5/16). The punching animation of the player is cut short and punching feels faster. Tackling/ramming feels extremely inaccurate and head on collisions end up with two players awkwardly bumping into each other rather than a power struggle. The hitboxes also feel different and make the game almost unplayable. Hope this gets fixed soon.

• Though I’m not sure if it was an update or glitch with Gmod, EFT has been glitching as of today (2/5/16). The punching animation of the player is cut short and punching feels faster. Tackling/ramming feels extremely inaccurate and head on collisions end up with two players awkwardly bumping into each other rather than a power struggle. The hitboxes also feel different and make the game almost unplayable. Hope this gets fixed soon.

• I also noticed a few more glitches such as players with the wrong color when people are spectating. There was also an occasion where multiple players spawned in the position where they were the last round ended.

• Administrators

Should be fine now.

• The punching animation still ends shorter than it used to (intended?), but tackles are fine.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.