To All Kleiners.

• Attention all incompetent Kleiners.

Congratulations. If you’re reading this… It means you’ve overcome the limitations of your tiny manatee brains and opened the forums for once.
    Now, if you’re asking yourself…
    “Derr, wait I’m confused. Is Clarity talking to me? Am I an incompetent Kleiner?” Simply ask yourself the following questions aloud…
    Do I go into zombie spawn and run around like a brainless Ponginae and try to kill zombies?
    Do I nail props to other props? And do I do this when someone tells me to double nail thinking they’re referring to this?
    Do the zombies keep hitting me while I’m walking backwards and shooting them at the same from a very close distance? Not realizing it’s faster to walk forwards than backwards?
    Do I like shooting the Shade thinking it actually damages when it obviously says 0 damage done but I keep on shooting anyway?
    Do I like to bring props and stack them upon each other and maybe nail them all together and then proudly place a message beacon claiming it’s an MLG cade here?
    Do I prefer healing myself rather than others because I think it’s more useful that way?
    Do I like to mess around with other players’ barricades and add props to it thinking it will make it much better but I’m actually making it worse and more difficult for my other human team mates to shoot through the barricade?
    Do I like to stand in a corner way back in the barricade and just look at my fellow human teammates struggle with shooting the zombies and repairing the barricade while I’m not being useful at all even though I have ammo and a damn fucking carpenters hammer?

Because if the answer to any of these questions is yes, then felicitations, this missive is for you.
    Tie yourself down to whatever chair you’re sitting in, because this missive is going to be a rough fucking ride.
    If you’re reading this right now and saying to yourself “Derr, but Clarity, I’ve won once with a barricade I’ve made.”, then punch yourself in the face right now so that I don’t have to find you on a server to do it myself.
    I do not give a flying fuck about how you’ve won once or twice with your shitty little barricade. You have about 140 other gamemodes to contaminate with your shitty way of playing and this gamemode is NOT one of them, I fucking repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. This gamemode is about fostering good, decent players whom are capable of making  professional barricades that will let us enjoy our time and have a fun-filled game-play, and that’s not fucking possible if you’re going to shit-cade and invite most of the humans to your barricade thinking it’s the only one around and mess up our game-play for us. NEWSFLASH you stupid Kleiners: NO BODY LIKE KLEINERS. Oh wait, DOUBLE FUCKING NEWSFLASH Nobody likes Kleiners especially those whom possess a fucking carpenters hammer. Which by the way in case you have some sort of intellectual disability and need it spelled out for you, Kleiners ruin the game play.

This also applies to little [Insert human waste]'s that don’t have the brain power to process the reasoning behind double nailing. Are you Kleiners diagnosed with some sort of disease that classifies you as mentally disabled? That’s not a rhetorical question I LITERALLY want you to reply me back telling me if you’re mentally disabled or slow so I can make sure you don’t ruin the game for us. A damn circus ape of moderate intelligence would understand the reason why you would double nail your barricade’s props, especially if there’s a Shade around. I will fucking cunt punch the next person I hear about doing something like that, and I don’t give a fuck if you SOR me, I WILL FUCKING ASSAULT YOU.

“Ohhh, I’m now crying because your missive has made me oh so so sad”. Well good. If this missive applies to you in any way, meaning if you are a little asswipe that likes to ruin the gameplay for us humans and be the little shitty Kleiner you are, this following message is for you:
    Don’t get a carpenters hammer, I’m not fucking kidding, don’t. Even if you find one, give it to someone else who will actually be useful to the human team.
    If you have done ANYTHING I’ve mentioned in this missive and have some rare disease where you’re unable to NOT do these things, then you are HORRIBLE, I repeat, HORRIBLE. You should seriously consider doing the human race a favor and getting sterilized. I’m not being facetious, I literally think you should consider undergoing a surgical procedure to remove your reproductive organs, thereby sparing human race exposure to your DNA.

You trollops are the worst specimens of human beings ever born, and you all should really watch your backs, because if your orangutan brain doesn’t cause you to do a really stupid decision that’s going to lead your head being chopped off (decapitated) , I’m going to do it myself! so I can sell your tiny orangutan brainpans to science.

This gamemode, it’s like a family. But sometimes it feels more like a zoo, and I feel like the zoo keeper who has to decide which animals should be put down, guided, their intestines ripped from their abdomens, stuffed and displayed for the world to laugh at.
    And for those of you who are offended by this missive, I would apologize but I really don’t give a fuck. (Proposals for human waste products to be eaten).

Sincerely, Clarity.

Edit:

DISCLAMER: THIS TOPIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. (Not a serious subject.)

• Attention all incompetent Kleiners.

Congratulations. If you’re reading this… It means you’ve overcome the limitations of your tiny manatee brains and opened the forums for once.
    Now, if you’re asking yourself…
    “Derr, wait I’m confused. Is Clarity talking to me? Am I an incompetent Kleiner?” Simply ask yourself the following questions aloud…
    Do I go into zombie spawn and run around like a brainless Ponginae and try to kill zombies?
    Do I nail props to other props? And do I do this when someone tells me to double nail thinking they’re referring to this?
    Do the zombies keep hitting me while I’m walking backwards and shooting them at the same from a very close distance? Not realizing it’s faster to walk forwards than backwards?
    Do I like shooting the Shade thinking it actually damages when it obviously says 0 damage done but I keep on shooting anyway?
    Do I like to bring props and stack them upon each other and maybe nail them all together and then proudly place a message beacon claiming it’s an MLG cade here?
    Do I prefer healing myself rather than others because I think it’s more useful that way?
    Do I like to mess around with other players’ barricades and add props to it thinking it will make it much better but I’m actually making it worse and more difficult for my other human team mates to shoot through the barricade?
    Do I like to stand in a corner way back in the barricade and just look at my fellow human teammates struggle with shooting the zombies and repairing the barricade while I’m not being useful at all even though I have ammo and a damn fucking carpenters hammer?

Because if the answer to any of these questions is yes, then felicitations, this missive is for you.
    Tie yourself down to whatever chair you’re sitting in, because this missive is going to be a rough fucking ride.
    If you’re reading this right now and saying to yourself “Derr, but Clarity, I’ve won once with a barricade I’ve made.”, then punch yourself in the face right now so that I don’t have to find you on a server to do it myself.
    I do not give a flying fuck about how you’ve won once or twice with your shitty little barricade. You have about 140 other gamemodes to contaminate with your shitty way of playing and this gamemode is NOT one of them, I fucking repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. This gamemode is about fostering good, decent players whom are capable of making  professional barricades that will let us enjoy our time and have a fun-filled game-play, and that’s not fucking possible if you’re going to shit-cade and invite most of the humans to your barricade thinking it’s the only one around and mess up our game-play for us. NEWSFLASH you stupid Kleiners: NO BODY LIKE KLEINERS. Oh wait, DOUBLE FUCKING NEWSFLASH Nobody likes Kleiners especially those whom possess a fucking carpenters hammer. Which by the way in case you have some sort of intellectual disability and need it spelled out for you, Kleiners ruin the game play.

This also applies to little [Insert human waste]'s that don’t have the brain power to process the reasoning behind double nailing. Are you Kleiners diagnosed with some sort of disease that classifies you as mentally disabled? That’s not a rhetorical question I LITERALLY want you to reply me back telling me if you’re mentally disabled or slow so I can make sure you don’t ruin the game for us. A damn circus ape of moderate intelligence would understand the reason why you would double nail your barricade’s props, especially if there’s a Shade around. I will fucking cunt punch the next person I hear about doing something like that, and I don’t give a fuck if you SOR me, I WILL FUCKING ASSAULT YOU.

“Ohhh, I’m now crying because your missive has made me oh so so sad”. Well good. If this missive applies to you in any way, meaning if you are a little asswipe that likes to ruin the gameplay for us humans and be the little shitty Kleiner you are, this following message is for you:
    Don’t get a carpenters hammer, I’m not fucking kidding, don’t. Even if you find one, give it to someone else who will actually be useful to the human team.
    If you have done ANYTHING I’ve mentioned in this missive and have some rare disease where you’re unable to NOT do these things, then you are HORRIBLE, I repeat, HORRIBLE. You should seriously consider doing the human race a favor and getting sterilized. I’m not being facetious, I literally think you should consider undergoing a surgical procedure to remove your reproductive organs, thereby sparing human race exposure to your DNA.

You trollops are the worst specimens of human beings ever born, and you all should really watch your backs, because if your orangutan brain doesn’t cause you to do a really stupid decision that’s going to lead your head being chopped off (decapitated) , I’m going to do it myself! so I can sell your tiny orangutan brainpans to science.

This gamemode, it’s like a family. But sometimes it feels more like a zoo, and I feel like the zoo keeper who has to decide which animals should be put down, guided, their intestines ripped from their abdomens, stuffed and displayed for the world to laugh at.
    And for those of you who are offended by this missive, I would apologize but I really don’t give a fuck. (Proposals for human waste products to be eaten).

Sincerely, Clarity.

Edit:

DISCLAMER: THIS TOPIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. (Not a serious subject.)

• lol

• cool

• Banned

• It’s nice to see rational, intelligent faces around here. Cheers!!!

• you’re a faggot

• i agree friend, death to all klieners Lol!!

• Administrators

LOL

• tips scientist glasses

• Administrators

good fanfic.

• Banned

ah, the old scientist man meme

heh

• @God-King:

you’re a faggot

Did an organ called; a brain, accompany you with that retarded comment?

• COMMUNITY: REBUKED

• hello fellow caders!

• Is there a chance of catching autism after reading this or it’s actually worth it?

• xd kleiners so funey

• @Clarity:

Did an organ called; a brain, accompany you with that retarded comment?

Finally, some level headed people in this community! I, too, have noticed a decline in the organ; Brain. Hopefully, the stinking klieners grow one!

• @ReaM:

Is there a chance of catching autism after reading this or it’s actually worth it?

The only thing you’re gonna catch pure autism from is Kleiners.
    I suggest reading this missive, It will explain it in a way that your manatee brain may be able to handle.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.