Public update content to be withheld

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Is reload speed/draw speed functionality going to be in this? (Not perks/skills, just I assume weapon base code and rebalance changes to some of the weapons like Tosser and Owens).

I think Hurricane should be added to the withheld list as it’s one of Darker One’s weapons too.

• Why is this stuff being removed again?

• @Apathetic:

Why is this stuff being removed again?

Because:

@JetBoom:

I’m gonna bring publishes back, github is great and all but we’re letting china get all our updates. Publishes are coming back.

What’s wrong with having content exclusive to NoXiousNet, let’s keep being unique.

• the other weapons like the Artemis and hurricane.

• Game Admins

why give other servers any content/features? just give them fixes. look at garbage servers like hells gamers, dumb communities like FWKZT that claim “noxiousnet steals content from us because we’re better in every way”, and servers like fearsomegaming that believe ZS used infected wars as a base

with how ungrateful and stupid the gmod community is, NoX should be the only ZS server. fuck other servers profiting off of things that belong to NoX and then having absolutely no respect or brains… why even waste your time with them?

• There should be at least one server that is grateful. I believe.

• Administrators

@Raox:

Is reload speed/draw speed functionality going to be in this? (Not perks/skills, just I assume weapon base code and rebalance changes to some of the weapons like Tosser and Owens).

I think Hurricane should be added to the withheld list as it’s one of Darker One’s weapons too.

It is. Custom weapons that change reload stuff are likely to break. Most custom stuff is likely to break due to a lot of low level stuff being changed.

@DoctorDrew:

why give other servers any content/features? just give them fixes. look at garbage servers like hells gamers, dumb communities like FWKZT that claim “noxiousnet steals content from us because we’re better in every way”, and servers like fearsomegaming that believe ZS used infected wars as a base

with how ungrateful and stupid the gmod community is, NoX should be the only ZS server. fuck other servers profiting off of things that belong to NoX and then having absolutely no respect or brains… why even waste your time with them?

People are retards but that doesn’t mean the non-retards should suffer. I’m really not giving features. The only new feature being made public is the newer sigil system and the ability to turn on point saving.

• – Change this if you plan to alter the cost of items or you severely change how Worth works.
    – Having separate cart files allows people to have separate loadouts for different servers.
    GM.CartFile = “zscarts.txt”

Can you make it so the public zs uses a different carts file? because zs server owners always ignore this and it’s really annoying to combine saved loadouts into one file from multiple different servers.

zs_defaultcart cvar needs to be different aswell so that players can have different favorite loadouts across different servers in their own carts file.

• ancient evil now exclusive to other servers.

• Game Admins

@Stelker:

Can you make it so the public zs uses a different carts file? because zs server owners always ignore this and it’s really annoying to combine saved loadouts into one file from multiple different servers.

zs_defaultcart cvar needs to be different aswell so that players can have different favorite loadouts across different servers in their own carts file.

If you used a separate file for the carts, then a default one can be marked in the file instead. Seems reasonable to do it that way I guess.

• Game Admins

Since I’m guessing the official server and the github versions will differ significantly in time, should I continue to update the .FGD via git or should I just have an up-to-date server specific version stored on the heavy. The latter seems to make more sense in my opinion.

When (if) it comes to suggesting things like mapping entities and changes to the gamemode stored on the server, should I just send you the relevant code?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.