[ZS] Quick Buy Ammo From Arsenal

• Currently you can use binds to do this, but having a set of binds for each ammo type is not intuitive. It would be really nice if there was a bind/command, depending on the weapon you’re holding (like a resupply), and near an arsenal crate, to automatically make the correct purchase.

• Currently you can use binds to do this, but having a set of binds for each ammo type is not intuitive. It would be really nice if there was a bind/command, depending on the weapon you’re holding (like a resupply), and near an arsenal crate, to automatically make the correct purchase.

• I thought about this myself Fearsome gaming has a bind to do that holding a ender by a crate pressing Q gives you one amo box (Per press) the only thing wrong with this is that running humans would be a lot harder to kill. One example humans dont have that pause while using the crate gives wraiths the chance to stop them this would increase human reflexes But it is a great idea if everyone has the ability to do so.

• @@Buff:

I thought about this myself Fearsome gaming has a bind to do that holding a ender by a crate pressing Q gives you one amo box (Per press) the only thing wrong with this is that running humans would be a lot harder to kill. One example humans dont have that pause while using the crate gives wraiths the chance to stop them this would increase human reflexes But it is a great idea if everyone has the ability to do so.

Well technically this is a new convenience function for something you can already do (but in an annoying way), so it’s not really a problem.

• This definitely needs to be added, would be very useful for the Helios and higher tier assault rifles which tend to run out of ammo quickly.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.