[ZS] Shitcading

• We need to do something about new players, noobs, Kleiners these are trying to barricade.

•Idea one: allow to use, buy nailing hammer after player reached certain amount of hours playing ZS. If all players online don’t have that goal, or all online expierenced players don’t have hammer or dead, everyone can use hammer.
    •Idea two: Give permission to nail things after player proved his skills, some kind of examination, but I think it’s not possible, just an idea so I wrote that.

The power of shitcading ruining 99% of games.

If you don’t like the things I wrote, please write your own suggestion.

Thanks for reading, sorry for Russian English comrades.

Boris

• We need to do something about new players, noobs, Kleiners these are trying to barricade.

•Idea one: allow to use, buy nailing hammer after player reached certain amount of hours playing ZS. If all players online don’t have that goal, or all online expierenced players don’t have hammer or dead, everyone can use hammer.
    •Idea two: Give permission to nail things after player proved his skills, some kind of examination, but I think it’s not possible, just an idea so I wrote that.

The power of shitcading ruining 99% of games.

If you don’t like the things I wrote, please write your own suggestion.

Thanks for reading, sorry for Russian English comrades.

Boris

• Banned

Better punish the new people who backpedal in red health because they dont know how to play as well. Good thread

• Game Admins

@Nastyhouse:

Good thread

Well…

@Mazah:

noobs, Kleiners these are trying to barricade.

…should have set the bar low for the rest of it.

• You can’t fix retardation at all. The issue is, some caders just aren’t vocal enough about shitcaders, or admins don’t respond or respond too slowly. Putting a restriction on hammers just frustrates those who might legitimately make a good barricade.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.