Map List

• Just a small list of maps I feel should be removed, including a reason why of course.

eft_albino - undoubtedly the least liked map on EFT, poor layout, FPS, and the snow surface texture makes turning very difficult. It’s so bad people intentionally vote for it to clear the server.
    eft_unreality_r1 - low gravity, exploitable rings, and difficult goals. The timer also makes carrying the ball overly challenging. Even the mapper wants it removed.
    eft_miniputt_v1r - blinding grass texture, buggy windmills and jump pads, as well as a hidden goal. Layout is decent but the map needs work.
    eft_omaha_a1 - spawnpoints don’t match, exploitable hill where people ballcamp, and only 25% is actually played on. Map has a good setting but the layout needs to be adjusted.

Leave suggestions below.

• Just a small list of maps I feel should be removed, including a reason why of course.

eft_albino - undoubtedly the least liked map on EFT, poor layout, FPS, and the snow surface texture makes turning very difficult. It’s so bad people intentionally vote for it to clear the server.
    eft_unreality_r1 - low gravity, exploitable rings, and difficult goals. The timer also makes carrying the ball overly challenging. Even the mapper wants it removed.
    eft_miniputt_v1r - blinding grass texture, buggy windmills and jump pads, as well as a hidden goal. Layout is decent but the map needs work.
    eft_omaha_a1 - spawnpoints don’t match, exploitable hill where people ballcamp, and only 25% is actually played on. Map has a good setting but the layout needs to be adjusted.

Leave suggestions below.

• Albino ~ Agree. Nobody on EFT, new or old, likes that map. People only vote on it to troll and clear the server.

• Unreality ~ Agree. Inco (creator of the map) also wanted it to be removed. People only vote on the map to get up into the spinning ring, and nobody takes it seriously anyway.

• Miniputt ~ Conflicted. A lot of good EFT memories have happened here, despite the many problems and issues. But I wouldn’t mind if the map was temporarily removed and a replacement was made for it, unlike the two above.

• Omaha ~ Agree. I forgot about this map, which I guess shows you how much people vote on that map. Don’t think anybody would miss it.

In addition to these, I think Aether and Neon Tempest could be removed for lack of popularity. Both maps lags a ton for many people, and aren’t voted on by the people who can run them fine anyway.

Other maps with issues (but not bad enough to warrant removal and are fixable):

• Sky Metal ~ Bhopping is still a major issue with this map, and the community is split on if that’s good or bad.

• Jungle Fever ~ Map lags for alot of people, and the skybox is way too large and blocks the minimap. The goals could also be redesigned so that they cant be jumped up for the front, which is very akward and can’t be defended against without using an item.

• Turbines ~ Map is entirely based around the spawn bounce shot, which again, has the community split if they like that or not.

• Tunnel ~ The tunnel leading to the goal is easily camped by the defending team, and makes goals nearly impossible to score with good enough defenders. Again, the community is split if they like that or not.

• Tunnel can be fixed if I’m told what’s wrong with it and I’m not against giving away the vmf and resources.

• I’ve disabled Albino and Unreality.

• @The:

Tunnel can be fixed if I’m told what’s wrong with it and I’m not against giving away the vmf and resources.

The path leading to the goal areas is slim enough to be blocked by a single person with a big pole or wand. Now imagine a team of 4-5 guys doing the same. I personally don’t mind it, since it’s a unique way of playing EFT, but it’s a common complaint.

• The only problem with that map is the spawn area. Even in s4 it was a shitty spawn since you could sit up there uncontested throwing down whatever below you.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.