Mako Reactor Materia And Boss Issue

• Ok so I have materias for Mako somewhat working on my server but the only issue is that theres an invisible box (Thats breakable) around where the weapon would be and you need to break it in order to access the materia. As for the bosses the only damageable boss is the Red Monster at the beginning but any bahamut boss however is not damageable at all.

EDIT: The entity that needs to be broken ins called func_physbox_multiplayer

• Ok so I have materias for Mako somewhat working on my server but the only issue is that theres an invisible box (Thats breakable) around where the weapon would be and you need to break it in order to access the materia. As for the bosses the only damageable boss is the Red Monster at the beginning but any bahamut boss however is not damageable at all.

EDIT: The entity that needs to be broken ins called func_physbox_multiplayer

• BUMP Its been like 2 weeks really.

• ZS has a map profile system for this.

Make a lua file in zombiesurvival/gamemode/maps called ze_makoreactor_whatever_its_name_is.lua

hook.Add("InitPostEntityMap", "profile", function()
    	for _, e in pairs(ents.FindByClass("func_physbox_multiplayer")) do e:Fire("break", "", 0) end
    end)

The code will be ran when a round starts.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.