Zombie Escape Enhancements

• Does anyone have a version of zs or the files required to fix certain elements in the zombie escape mode like bosses and certain map pickups? for example the materias in mako and the fact that you can damage the first boss except bahumut.

• Does anyone have a version of zs or the files required to fix certain elements in the zombie escape mode like bosses and certain map pickups? for example the materias in mako and the fact that you can damage the first boss except bahumut.

• Game Admins

The scripted weapons should be usable in the latest (github) version of ZS. For map specifics I made ent table edits to Mako to make it compatible. If you want those types of maps in your server then you’ll have to make the edits to the serverside version of the map yourself with a tool like EntSpy.

• Alright thanks but I would just like to know how you setup Mako to be compatible with zs if you dont mind.

• @Benjy:

The scripted weapons should be usable in the latest (github) version of ZS. For map specifics I made ent table edits to Mako to make it compatible. If you want those types of maps in your server then you’ll have to make the edits to the serverside version of the map yourself with a tool like EntSpy.

Bump I kinda need to know what to change. First time Im ever doing this.

• Bump

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.