[ZS] Owens/Glock Buff

• Right now these two weapons do less damage than their single shot tier counterparts even if all the pellets connect (Owens vs Battleaxe), (Glock vs Deagle). This is true in all cases of damage scaling. So right now I don’t really understand why you’d use these two guns over the Battleaxe/Deagle. I think the damage needs to brought in line such that hitting both shots should do more damage than the counterpart, because right now they are almost exactly the same as the other gun except being less accurate, and doing less damage. The damage can be considered less random with the multishot weapons because there’s multiple chances to hit but averaging it out over multiple shots of each gun it ends up just doing less damage.

Currently for Owens/Battleaxe.

Bodyshot with 2 Pellets using Owens: 18
    Bodyshot with Battleaxe: 22

Glock/Deagle.

Bodyshot with 3 Pellets using Glock: 42.6
    Bodyshot with Deagle: 47

Obviously a headshot if all pellets hit that part is just the same story.

• Right now these two weapons do less damage than their single shot tier counterparts even if all the pellets connect (Owens vs Battleaxe), (Glock vs Deagle). This is true in all cases of damage scaling. So right now I don’t really understand why you’d use these two guns over the Battleaxe/Deagle. I think the damage needs to brought in line such that hitting both shots should do more damage than the counterpart, because right now they are almost exactly the same as the other gun except being less accurate, and doing less damage. The damage can be considered less random with the multishot weapons because there’s multiple chances to hit but averaging it out over multiple shots of each gun it ends up just doing less damage.

Currently for Owens/Battleaxe.

Bodyshot with 2 Pellets using Owens: 18
    Bodyshot with Battleaxe: 22

Glock/Deagle.

Bodyshot with 3 Pellets using Glock: 42.6
    Bodyshot with Deagle: 47

Obviously a headshot if all pellets hit that part is just the same story.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.