ZS Weapon Stats

• https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRBqFatqVpHiaWVaaL9bgej6wN3Q1GY5Tdvxc-kTqMI

Here’s a big list of all bullet weapons in ZS and their stats. Some of these values may be horribly wrong.

Some stuff might not be obvious:

• Reload Mul and New Reload - If the weapon has a custom reload time, it changes the reload time. Base reload time is included for easy to change reload multiplier values.

• Max Tab Ammo - The maximum amount of ammo you can get from the ammo tab in worth.

Other things to note:

• Shotgun Reloading - Weapons that reload like shotguns might have a completely wrong sustained DPS and reload times. I cannot properly verify them. There’s also a bit of delay when finishing reloading shotguns that exists.

• Sustained DPS - It’s calculatted from the total damage from a clip, divided by the time to empty the clip added to the reload time. Reloading faster, and shooting faster improves your sustained DPS.

• Eraser - Rough average of the damage, hence DPS.

• Reload Times - Took some time to record them, probably correct.

• Boom Stick - Decided to make it 4 shells. I can add 1-3 shells if people care.

• Ammo Usage - I haven’t added this as a column yet, but off the top of my head - Long Arm uses 5 ammo, that has been accounted for, Boom Stick (4 Shells) obviously uses 4 ammo.

• https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRBqFatqVpHiaWVaaL9bgej6wN3Q1GY5Tdvxc-kTqMI

Here’s a big list of all bullet weapons in ZS and their stats. Some of these values may be horribly wrong.

Some stuff might not be obvious:

• Reload Mul and New Reload - If the weapon has a custom reload time, it changes the reload time. Base reload time is included for easy to change reload multiplier values.

• Max Tab Ammo - The maximum amount of ammo you can get from the ammo tab in worth.

Other things to note:

• Shotgun Reloading - Weapons that reload like shotguns might have a completely wrong sustained DPS and reload times. I cannot properly verify them. There’s also a bit of delay when finishing reloading shotguns that exists.

• Sustained DPS - It’s calculatted from the total damage from a clip, divided by the time to empty the clip added to the reload time. Reloading faster, and shooting faster improves your sustained DPS.

• Eraser - Rough average of the damage, hence DPS.

• Boom Stick - Decided to make it 4 shells. I can add 1-3 shells if people care.

• Ammo Usage - I haven’t added this as a column yet, but off the top of my head - Long Arm uses 5 ammo, that has been accounted for, Boom Stick (4 Shells) obviously uses 4 ammo.

• neat calculations

@Raox:

The weapons with HL2 models I’m 100% sure are correct except the boomstick.
    reload1: 15 frames, reload2: 12 frames, reload3: 13 frames. reload1 and reload3 will play regardless of how many bullets you load. reload2 plays for each bullet loaded. Reloading four bullets takes 76 frames (30 frames = 1 second) = 2.533 seconds.
    I use this for CSS weapons frame data.

• You actually recorded firing the weapons and counted the frames? That seems really tedious.

• You can load the viewmodels in HLMV and play the reload animations to see how many frames they last, at least for the HL2 weapons.

• @Humin:

You actually recorded firing the weapons and counted the frames? That seems really tedious.

No, I just got the times with lua.

@Truerebel:

neat calculations
    The weapons with HL2 models I’m 100% sure are correct except the boomstick.
    reload1: 15 frames, reload2: 12 frames, reload3: 13 frames. reload1 and reload3 will play regardless of how many bullets you load. reload2 plays for each bullet loaded. Reloading four bullets takes 76 frames (30 frames = 1 second) = 2.533 seconds.
    I use this for CSS weapons frame data.

Shotguns have completely custom reload times that ignore animation times.

• Ok, then here are the values for weapons that reload like a shotgun, assuming you reload all of the shells
    Boom stick: 3.1
    Sweeper: 3.4
    Annabelle: 2.6
    Blaster: 2.8
    Tiny: 1.5 (already correct)

From playing around with the code, the general formula for this is ReloadDelay*ClipSize + Primary.Delay. Tiny is a special case.

• i noticed you included the blaster but not the other melee weapons, why is that?

• @Truerebel:

Ok, then here are the values for weapons that reload like a shotgun, assuming you reload all of the shells
    Boom stick: 3.1
    Sweeper: 3.4
    Annabelle: 2.6
    Blaster: 2.8
    Tiny: 1.5 (already correct)

From playing around with the code, the general formula for this is ReloadDelay*ClipSize + Primary.Delay. Tiny is a special case.

These seem right, updated.

@DoctorDrew:

i noticed you included the blaster but not the other melee weapons, why is that?

It’s the only melee weapon that happens to use ammo :O)

• Updated with some of the newer weapons and balance changes. (Splinter, Oberon, Hurricane, Spinfusor) Tell me if the values are incorrect.

I’m not 100% sure what the damage values or reload times on the Artemis are right now, those would be appreciated.

• Heavily updated this again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRBqFatqVpHiaWVaaL9bgej6wN3Q1GY5Tdvxc-kTqMI/edit?usp=sharing

Layout was overhauled.
    Added some categorization, new values such as clip damage totals, ammo type, and accuracy information. I also added the Zombie Escape weapons.

• Been ages since I probably updated this but:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRBqFatqVpHiaWVaaL9bgej6wN3Q1GY5Tdvxc-kTqMI/edit#gid=1362020086

I added a table of melee weapon stats too, and most of the values for the gun stats are now updated (they reflect upcoming update). Craftables of their respective tiers have been added to the tier.

• This is some awesome work, nicely done man

• tag with :bookmark: reference

• done

• Updating this again with help from Tig. Moved all the Tier 6s out, with their new stats…new crafts…etc. Tell me if anything seems missing.

• @raox
    Wasn’t the ammo ‘de-multiplier’ for the Colossus removed? It doesn’t take two/three rifle ammo per shot anymore, right?

• It was, yes. 1x now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.