Ballpitted for no reason

• Who ballpitted you?: Zetanor
    How long?: 5 days
    Reason?: There is no fucking reason!

Zetanor ballpitted me for 5 days when I didn’t even do anything that was remotely annoying. You can’t just mute somebody because you “feel” like it. You admins need to start giving out warnings telling us that we are going to muted/ballpitted if we don’t stop. I’m not trying to make a big deal and all, but this is complete bullshit. Also, I’m fucking 14! My voice isn’t that squeaky!

-Skiff (A.K.A. CakeBoy)

• Who ballpitted you?: Zetanor

Zetanor ballpitted me for 5 days when I didn’t even do anything that was remotely annoying. You can’t just mute somebody because you “feel” like it. You admins need to start giving out warnings telling us that we are going to muted/ballpitted if we don’t stop. I’m not trying to make a big deal and all, but this is complete bullshit. Also, I’m fucking 14! My voice isn’t that squeaky!

-Skiff (A.K.A. CakeBoy)

• Game Admins

pwned

• Banned

I’m spotting a developing trend within the NoXiousNet administration team. This admin abuse epidemic must be stopped before it gets out of hand. First Sam and now this…

• My Condolences.

-Condolences, Ferak

• Wow that’s no fair, admin rome this plz

• dang owned

ballpitted if we don’t stop

Yeah, we should warn kids to be stop being squeeky.

• @Raox:

dang owned

Yeah, we should warn kids to be stop being squeeky.

No you should warn kids to stop yelling or screaming on the mic which, in my case, I was not doing. Come on man, I baked you guys a cake and I guess that’s not good enough :(.

• We are sorry for your inconvenience and are working on resolving this issue immediately. Please allow us up to 113 hours to process your removal from the ball pit.

• Game Admins

@TheOnlySkiff69:

No you should warn kids to stop yelling or screaming on the mic which, in my case, I was not doing. Come on man, I baked you guys a cake and I guess that’s not good enough :(.

shut the fuck up and die

• @DoctorDrew:

shut the fuck up and die

• Administrators

@TheOnlySkiff69:

False.

@TheOnlySkiff69:

False.

@TheOnlySkiff69:

I didn’t even do anything that was remotely annoying.

False.

@TheOnlySkiff69:

You admins need to start giving out warnings telling us that we are going to muted/ballpitted if we don’t stop.

False.

@TheOnlySkiff69:

I’m not trying to make a big deal and all

False.

@TheOnlySkiff69:

My voice isn’t that squeaky!

False.

• Banned

@TheOnlySkiff69:

Just because you baked a cake doesnt mean you get special treatment asides from being laughed at

• @Nastyhouse:

Just because you baked a cake doesnt mean you get special treatment asides from being laughed at

All I am asking for is a god damn break. For the past month now, hell the past 2-3 fucking years, you guys have treated me like shit! I have barely ever said anything that was remotely rude to any of you and you guys still treat me like shit just because of the fucking pitch of my voice!? This is bullshit! I may sound like I am 5 or 6 (even though I don’t), but at least I don’t act like it like you guys do.

• @TheOnlySkiff69:

I may sound like I am 5 or 6,

then stay in the fucking ballpit and stop whining.

• Administrators

@TheOnlySkiff69:

All I am asking for is a god damn break. For the past month now, hell the past 2-3 fucking years, you guys have treated me like shit! I have barely ever said anything that was remotely rude to any of you and you guys still treat me like shit just because of the fucking pitch of my voice!? This is bullshit! I may sound like I am 5 or 6 (even though I don’t), but at least I don’t act like it like you guys do.

“It’s not that there’s something wrong with me, it’s that the entire Universe is wrong.”

I’ll give you a serious response since you seem to be completely misunderstanding why any of this is happening.

If people that don’t even know you consistently treat you like shit, it’s either because 1) you’re annoying or 2) they’re trolling you and you’re reacting. Probably both in your case. It’s not your fault per se; it’s just that everyone (including you) is an attention-seeking squeaky chucklefuck in their teenage. Nobody in this community ever was an exception to this.

Now, though, NoXNet is going to be a decade old in summer of 2016. While members have come and gone and while demographics have shifted wildly over the years, the culture of the community has had time to shed most of its teenage chucklefuckery. It’s a very carefree and jovial culture but some level of self-awareness is expected. If you can’t provide that and don’t want to be treated accordingly, just play it safe and don’t communicate unless you have to (and preferably via text if you sound prepubescent).

There’s hundreds of cases like yours (see http://www.noxiousnet.com/suspensions/?showballpits=1). Keep in mind that I’d never knowingly interacted with you before ballpitting you and I’d completely forgotten about you a few seconds afterwards. I don’t know you. You’re being “singled out” because you stand out; because you act a way that’s undesirable.

• Cake only gets you so far.

• Banned

@TheOnlySkiff69:

nice salt

• Hi my steam name is Bloom aswell and i joined the server and i was automatically ballpited where as i dont have a high pitched voice and was also not using a voice changer and i was diffidently not annoying people. im now to this so i dont know if you can see my steam through this but my steam name is Bloom but i hope this can be sorted out ASAP

• Welcome to the NoXiousnet Community Forums!

However, I suspect you simply googled “how to remove ballpit on noxiousnet”… You might want to try posting here?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.