Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Holiday Sale 2015: December 16th - January 1st

• This is just a heads up that this years holiday sale will be Dec. 16 12:01AM to Jan. 1st 11:59PM
    All items half off as per usual.

• This is just a heads up that this years holiday sale will be Dec. 16 12:01AM to Jan. 1st 11:59PM
    All items half off as per usual.

• Banned

This isn’t really that much related to the topic but could we have double silver from the less played servers during holidays? I remember AS:S used to have double silver weekends at one point.

• @Kolmio:

This isn’t really that much related to the topic but could we have double silver from the less played servers during holidays? I remember AS:S used to have double silver weekends at one point.

This would be nice. It’s been years since I’ve been able to play AS:S with a good amount of people.

• Might as well start making a Christmas event to go with the double silver if it does happen. Its been a while since we had one, and it would definitely bring some new comers and popularity, along with maybe profit.  ;)

• Time to binge on title cards.

• Extending this until January 4th.

Users

Topics