Snail Removal for CounterCraftz

• Really admit that I was dumb for asking. I asked for snail because I ‘thought’ it wouldn’t be that fucking slow. Also didn’t want to pay temmy my trading cards for snail removal.

• Really admit that I was dumb for asking. I asked for snail because I ‘thought’ it wouldn’t be that fucking slow. Also didn’t want to pay temmy my trading cards for snail removal.

• Banned

rekt

• Forgot to mention that he wanted me to do his challenge aka being complete vertigo while being snailed (full hp) was bullshit but ok.

• @CounterCraftz:

Forgot to mention that he wanted me to do his challenge aka being complete vertigo while being snailed (full hp) was bullshit but ok.

Don’t forget completing a zombie escape map, with full hp also qualifies.

• That too

• Banned

Gee whiz what did you expect snail to be? Running as fast as a cheetah?

• Probably

I guess I cannot get unsnailed since I kept on asking for other punishments to get snail removed

• Guess I’ll have to come clean here, so you don’t actually give me a game.
    I work at the psychological level, and I don’t want you doing something as god damn retarded as asking for punishments over and over for an hour straight again.
    So I found what you valued (Your cards) and give you two choices, do the impossible, or give up something of value.
    And No, I didn’t actually want your trading cards.

If you traded me and put all the cards up and hit accept; I’d cancel the trade, consider you broken and then unsnail you, your lesson being learns by then.

Though apparently you for some reason valued a $60 game as having less value than all 3 cents of your trading cards, and tried offering that instead.

Anyway your essay will be….

**Raox: how about how the classifications of galaxies and their distinguishing features

4 Page Essay, Font Size 10. Must be in written in Futura font. (Or Impact)

edits: formatting, spelling, turns out writing a post while in zs isn’t as easy as it sounds.

• Game Admins

@Tankmaster:

Guess I’ll have to come clean here, so you don’t actually give me a game.
    I work at the psychological level, and I don’t want you doing something as god damn retarded as asking for punishments over and over for an hour straight again.
    So I found what you valued (Your cards) and give you two choices, do the impossible, or give up something of value.

What the hell are you talking about? No admin should be in the position to request stuff to reduce or remove punishments regardless if “* was only joking, I didn’t mean it really.”

• Banned

Well this is the same admin who thinks climbing on a easily accesible roof is exploiting

• @Benjy:

What the hell are you talking about? No admin should be in the position to request stuff to reduce or remove punishments regardless if “* was only joking, I didn’t mean it really.”

Then what sort of tactic do you recommend I do to someone who literally sat around asking for every which punishment for about an hour and a half? Or did you ignore that part.
    There’s a point where it stops being fun to keep giving someone the punishments they ask for so I had to ramp shit up to do anything to get any level of “oh shit this is actually a punishment, i shouldn’t have done this” from him.
    Two impossible choices matched that quite nicely.

• @Tankmaster:

Then what sort of tactic do you recommend I do to someone who literally sat around asking for every which punishment for about an hour and a half? Or did you ignore that part.
    There’s a point where it stops being fun to keep giving someone the punishments they ask for so I had to ramp shit up to do anything to get any level of “oh shit this is actually a punishment, i shouldn’t have done this” from him.
    Two impossible choices matched that quite nicely.

You know you just could have muted him. Handing out punishments isn’t supposed to be fun, it’s to stop people from exploiting the system and to punish morons so others can enjoy the game. This stuff of handing out snails, ice skates and so high right now’s to idiots who request it and immediately regret it when they realize it’s permanent is dumb, just mute the morons and get on with the game.

• Administrators

@Tankmaster:

If you traded me and put all the cards up and hit accept; I’d cancel the trade, consider you broken and then unsnail you, your lesson being learns by then.

Though apparently you for some reason valued a $60 game as having less value than all 3 cents of your trading cards, and tried offering that instead.

**Raox: how about how the classifications of galaxies and their distinguishing features

edits: formatting, spelling, turns out writing a post while in zs isn’t as easy as it sounds.

i work at the psychological level and seek help

• Game Admins

@Tankmaster:

• i also work at the psychological level

• @Tankmaster:

There’s a point where it stops being fun to keep giving someone the punishments they ask for

I AM DJ ADMIN
    I PLAY YOUR REQUESTS.

• Tankmaster, what the fuck. Never ever ever ever ever ever feed a brain damaged person (giving punishments they ask for). They won’t magically heal their brain damage just because you made one punishment permanent.

Not to mention trading cards are practically infinite and you only tested that their brain damage existed, not that they valued something more then another.

There’s no such thing as “working as a psychological level” in nox administration besides forcing them to learn lua. I mean, everyone could be better off with learning lua.

• ITT: People shitting on Tankmaster.

• cough

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.