My little problem with MPTV

• PROBLEM SOMEHOW RESOLVED

Maybe this problem has been addressed before, but I’ve scrolled down a bit and don’t see anything on it.

Here’s a video for reference what I’m experiencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEBqfy_4FH8

Things to note in the video:

• Models flip the fuck out every once in a while (0:03 and 0:50)
    • Running animation is really choppy (look at my hands as I’m holding the popcorn in the first part of the video)
    • Costumes trail behind the player like crazy (look whenever I’m running)
    • My camera moves fine while the animations of my character are still choppy standing still (0:26)
    • The thrown can travels at about 3-5 frames per second as it falls into the pit (0:17)
    • The animation of my character becomes fluid again only after I die (0:43)

This only happens in MPTV. ZS and other Nox servers are fine.
    IIRC there was a server relocation from Chicago to Canada, and the animation fuckery started happening around that time.
    I really enjoy going on MPTV with a few friends sometimes but with this issue it’s sort of hard to enjoy. There’s probably a simple solution that I’m too stupid to see but I’m no techie. Can anyone help me out here?

• PROBLEM SOMEHOW RESOLVED

Maybe this problem has been addressed before, but I’ve scrolled down a bit and don’t see anything on it.

Here’s a video for reference what I’m experiencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEBqfy_4FH8

Things to note in the video:

• Models flip the fuck out every once in a while (0:03 and 0:50)
    • Running animation is really choppy (look at my hands as I’m holding the popcorn in the first part of the video)
    • Costumes trail behind the player like crazy (look whenever I’m running)
    • My camera moves fine while the animations of my character are still choppy standing still (0:26)
    • The thrown can travels at about 3-5 frames per second as it falls into the pit (0:17)
    • The animation of my character becomes fluid again only after I die (0:43)

This only happens in MPTV. ZS and other Nox servers are fine.
    IIRC there was a server relocation from Chicago to Canada, and the animation fuckery started happening around that time.
    I really enjoy going on MPTV with a few friends sometimes but with this issue it’s sort of hard to enjoy. There’s probably a simple solution that I’m too stupid to see but I’m no techie. Can anyone help me out here?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.