Fast zombies are pathetic

• I remember a time when fast zombies would keep humans indoors and were actually a threat to window cades. Now they seem to be damn near useless. I don’t remember them being overpowered to anything but people outside of the cade.

Things that make fast zombie currently terrible:

1. Freeze in place whenever right clicking to pounce

2. No longer doing damage when pouncing

3. No knockback to knock humans off buildings and roofs.

4. Attacking while moving is horrible, it rarely will ever hit the humans.

5. Humans able to outrun fast zombies.

6. Can’t pounce while moving to attack humans running away.

7. Delay before being able to attack.

The only time fast zombies are a threat is when the humans are massively outnumbered, but even then the fast zombies struggle to even do damage.

Before pouncing was the main attack of fast zombies, now pounce is damn near useless except for traveling around the map. Because of this you can watch humans run around outside of cades, and spawn camp well past wave 3.

Here is a demo showing how bad fast zombies are at attacking people outside of the barricade.

http://www.megafileupload.com/mfjJ/fzshitty.dem

http://www.megafileupload.com/mfjO/fastzombiessuck.dem

• I remember a time when fast zombies would keep humans indoors and were actually a threat to window cades. Now they seem to be damn near useless. I don’t remember them being overpowered to anything but people outside of the cade.

Things that make fast zombie currently terrible:

1. Freeze in place whenever right clicking to pounce

2. No longer doing damage when pouncing

3. No knockback to knock humans off buildings and roofs.

4. Attacking while moving is horrible, it rarely will ever hit the humans.

5. Humans able to outrun fast zombies.

6. Can’t pounce while moving to attack humans running away.

7. Delay before being able to attack.

The only time fast zombies are a threat is when the humans are massively outnumbered, but even then the fast zombies struggle to even do damage.

Before pouncing was the main attack of fast zombies, now pounce is damn near useless except for traveling around the map. Because of this you can watch humans run around outside of cades, and spawn camp well past wave 3.

Here is a demo showing how bad fast zombies are at attacking people outside of the barricade.

http://www.megafileupload.com/mfjJ/fzshitty.dem

http://www.megafileupload.com/mfjO/fastzombiessuck.dem

• Administrators

Looks like you need to aim better and get a real strat.

• Well considering how flesh creeper nests are really really important to destroy now, I feel conflicted if as to how strong they should be in keeping runners inside the cade. Fast zombies always got huge amount of negative comments about w+m2/m1 spam. I don’t think people are used to the new attack style on fast zombies and regardless I don’t really feel people can run around forever as it is with them anyway, they still feel good enough at what they do if there’s multiple.

Attacking while moving is horrible, it rarely will ever hit the humans.

No problems here.

Humans able to outrun fast zombies.

Shouldn’t happen if they keep leaping.

• So I’m bad and its not the fast zombies current settup. Damn.

Humans can strafe sideways so fast and move around fast enough that hitting them with anything but pounce is ridiculously hard. Now that pounce doesnt do any damage it makes them unable to do any signifigant damage to the humans

I dont see how useing different strats would change anything, unless you mean being strateigically afk.

If anyone has a demo or recording of them doing well with fast zombies with the current settup I will be impressed. So go on darkspider show us your pro strats with fast zombie.

@Raox:

Well considering how flesh creeper nests are really really important to destroy now, I feel conflicted if as to how strong they should be in keeping runners inside the cade. Fast zombies always got huge amount of negative comments about w+m2/m1 spam. I don’t think people are used to the new attack style on fast zombies and regardless I don’t really feel people can run around forever as it is with them anyway, they still feel good enough at what they do if there’s multiple.

No problems here.

Shouldn’t happen if they keep leaping.

Protecting nests from people running around is impossible.

Seriously i want to see demo’s of you having “no problems” with fast zombie and not getting rekt over and over trying to barely scratch a human… Please show me.

Also I dont think it has anything to do with “not being used to new attack style”, the “attack style” went from good to absolutely horrible, nothing to get used to, its just bad.

• What was wrong with fasties being able to knock humans off roofs/skycades?

• Administrators

Nothing really. I can increase the pounce usefulness because the moving M1 attack was changed to not be a faceroll spam attack.

• Fast zombies are fine.

• Should a fast zombie be able to overpower a human single handedly?
    I always imagined them to be a swarm chasing down a runner.

• Fast zombies are still terrible, useless for attacking humans. Sure you shouldnt be able to own someone as fast zombie but you should at least be able to do 5-10 points of damage per life easily. The attack animation is terrible the way its set up currently. Having to pause to attack, you instantly die with a spray of an smg.

• I think you’re just bad lol

• @Raox:

I think you’re just bad lol

LoL xD  :P

• Go pretend you’re someones girlfriend or something.

• My girlfriend likes to do it in public since she climaxes quicker that way.

• Banned

@Dank:

Fast zombies are still terrible, useless for attacking humans. Sure you shouldnt be able to own someone as fast zombie but you should at least be able to do 5-10 points of damage per life easily. The attack animation is terrible the way its set up currently. Having to pause to attack, you instantly die with a spray of an smg.

Lmao holy fuck

• only thing i miss was the lunge knock back.

• @Thor:

only thing i miss was the lunge knock back.

This tbh fam smh

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.