[ZS] Idea to make stone more useful

• It would be cool if the stone had another use instead of throwing it at a zombie and not really counting towards much.
    Someone came up with the idea  if we can throw a stone at a door and it does 50% damage or some sort of extra damage, I thought that would be a cool idea to really get the use out of it.

• It would be cool if the stone had another use instead of throwing it at a zombie and not really counting towards much.
    Someone came up with the idea  if we can throw a stone at a door and it does 50% damage or some sort of extra damage, I thought that would be a cool idea to really get the use out of it.

• Should be able to bash zombies skulls in like a caveman.

• Well, just make it’s secondary attack type act as in Rust game.
    Should be very slow not very effective.

• Could cause a brief disorientation effect if you hit zombies in the face with it as a last-ditch escape attempt or something.

• @Kari:

Could cause a brief disorientation effect if you hit zombies in the face with it as a last-ditch escape attempt or something.

A slight bleed effect would be nice too.

• I think something like this would be cool in the next update.

• stones do like 98 damage, its not intended to be a very useful item. Its fine the way it is.

Now if you were able to bash a large rock prop and get more stones for throwing would be awsome

• thats too op

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.