Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 418

• The medic cloud bomb seems buggy, I can hardly ever get it to work properly.

• @Thor:

Also tosser is still the go to starter weapon. About ever round we play the majority picks the tosser, due to its better accuracy, damage and faster reload.

Except it has none of these? It has the worst damage, the worst standing accuracy besides the starting shotgun, the 3rd best moving accuracy, and the 2nd best rate of fire. Fastest reload is a tossup between it and the owens, I’m pretty sure owens would win that one. Ammo resupply count is indeed true but you’re using more bullets per point of damage. It’s a meme gun.

This reminds me of a change I wanted to put in a while ago. I wanted to make ammo types somewhat globalized so there’s less to balance. So instead of pistol, rifle, assault rifle, smg, shotgun, pulse it would be more like regular shots, burst shots, pulse shots. Additionally, some weapons would use more than one ammo per shot, as we’ve seen with a couple of the new ones. A sniper rifle would use 5 ammo while a dinky pistol would use 1. Expanding on that idea I could simply make it so you’re shooting “damage” rather than ammo. So to shoot a tosser you’d need 15 ammo because each bullet is 15 damage (obviously I’d increase ammo abundance to compensate). Each tier could use ammo more efficiently than the last with a multiplier.

• Blaster
    DMG: 9.25 * 7 (64.75)
    Resupply amnt: 10
    Damage per resup: 647.5

Tosser
    DMG: 15
    Resupply amnt: 40
    Damage per resup: 600

Crackler
    DMG: 16
    Resupply amnt: 30
    Damage per resup: 480

Z9000
    DMG: 14
    Resupply amnt: 30
    Damage per resup: 420

Battleaxe
    DMG: 22
    Resupply amnt: 16
    Damage per resup: 352

Stubber
    DMG: 50
    Resupply amnt: 7
    Damage per resup: 350

Owens
    DMG: 9 * 2 (18)
    Resup amnt: 16
    Damage per resup: 288

Peashooter
    DMG: 16
    Resupply amnt: 16
    Damage per resup: 256

For 47.5 less damage than the top damage starter, I get better range and faster reload on top of building into Silencer/Reaper, Bulletstorm. This isn’t taking into account starting ammo, clip sizes and how well bullets hit (headshots, limbs or misses) but the power gap is pretty obvious.

@JetBoom:

It’s a meme gun.

What does that even mean?

• @JetBoom:

Ammo resupply count is indeed true but you’re using more bullets per point of damage. It’s a meme gun.

Damage a tosser can do on wave 1 vs a crackler:

Tosser with 5 boxes of ammo has 300 ammo: 4500 possible damage to zombies ( shots hitting chest)

Crackler with 5 boxes of ammo has 238 ammo: 3808 possible damage to zombies

Tosser with 5 boxes of ammo and three resupplies has 420 ammo: 6300 possible damage to zombies

Crackler with 5 boxes of ammo and three resupplies has 328 ammo: 5248 possible damage to zombies

Stubber or blaster probably could do more,  but most people can’t land all their rifle shots and having to hug zombies to do effective damage is worse than endlessly kiting outside of claw range.

If crackler had more starting ammo it would be better.  Giving it about 40 more would mean that until you start resupplying it and the tosser can do equivalent damage.

Some kind of ammo rework might be nice.  SMGs  are better in general because they get so much out of each resupply.

• @The:

What does that even mean?

Finally my time to shine.

It means everyone is using it because it literally requires no skill and it’s cheap.

• If you get tosser and greed more ammo then you’re set for the rest of the round. rifle and assault rifle ammo arent as useful early to mid game, and it’s a waste to get shotgun ammo to use with the blaster.
    @Raox:

Blaster is still too inaccurate to use safely

You can shoot at a zombie 2 feet away and half the pellets will miss. It deals less damage than melee weapons at max melee range.

• Banned

You dont even need to loot ammo. The absurd amount you get from resupplys is more than enough. You can have 700 by wave 3

Tickle monster must be a meme zombie because its really good at breaking cades :^)

• @Nastyhouse:

You dont even need to loot ammo. The absurd amount you get from resupplys is more than enough. You can have 700 by wave 3

Tickle monster must be a meme zombie because its really good at breaking cades :^)

Tickle requires skill though. The real meme zombie is Wil o Wisp (which needs an easier way to deal with btw).

• Banned

You’re so dumb crazy fukr you didnt even get the context of my post

• @Nastyhouse:

You’re so dumb crazy fukr you didnt even get the context of my post

You’re saying Tickle is a meme zombie because it’s good, but you were saying it ironically even though it’s true, but it’s not like the Tosser in that the Tickle requires skill and the Tosser does not. Or maybe we have completely different definitions of “this is a meme “x””.

Either way, we need a Wisp related skill or item.

• black people don’t get sarcasm that’s why they are so quick to anger.

• @Thor:

black people don’t get sarcasm that’s why they are so quick to anger.

So everyone here is black? That explains alot.

Anyway, what he was trying to imply was wrong.

• Banned

Nice salt crazy. Still didnt get the context. You and dank should compete for biggest retard……lmao

• @Wood:

Anyway, what he was trying to imply was wrong.

@Wood:

but you were saying it ironically even though it’s true

What?

• @Nukkun:

What?

The sarcasm was ironically correct. I felt he was also implying Tickle is comparable to Tosser, which is wrong.

Both need nerfing though tbh fam.

• @Nastyhouse:

Nice salt crazy. Still didnt get the context. You and dank should compete for biggest retard……lmao

Then stop being cryptic as all fuck and make a point.

• Niggers

• After firing your last bullet of rifle ammo with the hunter, the auto reload stops working. You need to switch weapons off and back for it to load a round again.

• @Wood:

holy fuck

• Banned

@Wood:

Literally everyone got it but you. Lol

Users

Topics