[ZS] Change Puke Pus's damage method from over time to instant

• Game Admins

Because right now it’s pretty useless. If the humans have any medics at all any damage you would be doing over time is negated. For an actual reason ingame make it so the Puke Pus’s poison is toxic, which is more potent and damage is instantly done instead of over time. To give an example, despite hitting over 6-7 people out of 11 humans, I dealt only 135-170 damage, which was instantly healed up by medics on the human team.

• Game Admins

Because right now it’s pretty useless. If the humans have any medics at all any damage you would be doing over time is negated. For an actual reason ingame make it so the Puke Pus’s poison is toxic, which is more potent and damage is instantly done instead of over time. To give an example, despite hitting over 6-7 people out of 11 humans, I dealt only 135-170 damage, which was instantly healed up by medics on the human team.

• Just +50% damage pls, no instant pls

• Administrators

I might just make it so you don’t stop poison damage with medic stuff. Right now it will heal you for x amount but will also cure x amount of poison damage remaining. I can make it a skill or an alternate medgun or something.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.