[ZS] More Crafting Items + Crafting Skills

• With the skill tree I think it would be appropriate to add new various crafting weapons/items. I have two different
    ideas for how to implement this:

1: - For each branch there will be a special crafting item/weapon to unlock once you reach a certain level in that branch. I would only suggest one item per branch and depending on the usefulness of the item have them available at the mid or highest tier of that branch. All of the meta crafting items would be available at any level.

For example - A battler at the highest level would unlock the ability to craft the Warhammer from a sledgehammer and a bucket. It would basically be the ultimate melee weapon, stronger then a sledge, weaker then the megamasher, but it has the leadpipe effect and a faster swing and run speed.

Another example would to be able to combine fruits to craft fruit salads or some other kind of edibles. It would add a random buff (speed, damage, defense, ect) and completely restore health. It would last for 1 minute. (this is for the branch with preparedness)

2: - My second idea would be to add a crafting specific branch to the tree. So with each level you would just unlock the craft item that would have been available to each other class specific branches.

• With the skill tree I think it would be appropriate to add new various crafting weapons/items. I have two different
    ideas for how to implement this:

1: - For each branch there will be a special crafting item/weapon to unlock once you reach a certain level in that branch. I would only suggest one item per branch and depending on the usefulness of the item have them available at the mid or highest tier of that branch. All of the meta crafting items would be available at any level.

For example - A battler at the highest level would unlock the ability to craft the Warhammer from a sledgehammer and a bucket. It would basically be the ultimate melee weapon, stronger then a sledge, weaker then the megamasher, but it has the leadpipe effect and a faster swing and run speed.

Another example would to be able to combine fruits to craft fruit salads or some other kind of edibles. It would add a random buff (speed, damage, defense, ect) and completely restore health. It would last for 1 minute. (this is for the branch with preparedness)

2: - My second idea would be to add a crafting specific branch to the tree. So with each level you would just unlock the craft item that would have been available to each other class specific branches.

• Adding a double barrier system to getting items sounds really annoying, the crafting system is already pretty annoying as it is. Having it just unlockable to purchase and nothing else is fine, and what you’re suggesting is pretty much upgrades of weapons when the unlocks in the skill tree are meant to be sidegrades.

• @Raox:

Adding a double barrier system to getting items sounds really annoying, the crafting system is already pretty annoying as it is. Having it just unlockable to purchase and nothing else is fine, and what you’re suggesting is pretty much upgrades of weapons when the unlocks in the skill tree are meant to be sidegrades.

Well I should have been more clear. Those were two different ideas of how to implement it, they weren’t meant to create a double barrier. So either option number 1 or number 2 would be how the idea would be implemented.

Also the idea is to have new crazy weapons to craft that would compliment a person’s play style.

• No, that just affects how it unlocks on the tree, it’s a double barrier if you have to unlock then craft it.

• @Raox:

No, that just affects how it unlocks on the tree, it’s a double barrier if you have to unlock then craft it.

I see what you are saying now, but it’s meant to be reward for sticking to a class.

• @Raox:

No, that just affects how it unlocks on the tree, it’s a double barrier if you have to unlock then craft it.

Also these are supposed to be really strong and useful items. Crafting makes them harder to get but worth getting. Adding them to the arsenal crate would be too easy to access. I’d hate for humans to be able to by megamashers, imagine that shit show.

• @Wood:

Also these are supposed to be really strong and useful items. Crafting makes them harder to get but worth getting. Adding them to the arsenal crate would be too easy to access. I’d hate for humans to be able to by megamashers, imagine that shit show.

Go away ty

• @Klondike:

Go away ty

You’re in my thread fuckboy.

• I already suggested additional crafting features back in June.

@JetBoom:

I’m probably not going to add any more crafting stuff  because it was a half broken system in the first place. Not only that but it’s very map specific. I can add that stuff as trinkets, sidegrade unlocks, or something like that.

• Administrators

Pretty much outlined why I won’t be adding crafting items. New items are fine, just not from crafting.

• Do you have any plans on adding the Kongol Axe? It’s my understanding it was supposed to be a crafting item.

• @JetBoom:

Pretty much outlined why I won’t be adding crafting items. New items are fine, just not from crafting.

So how about simply new unlockable class specific items?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.