[ZS] Flesh Creeper Nest Suggestion

• I know this was already rejected previously, but with the addition of dynamic spawning soon I think it would be required to make them useful.

I simply suggest giving nest the ability to heal a third of a zombies health. A nest can only be used by a zombie twice per life and it has a 30 second cool down. The nest will wear down over time from use, so it will require regular repair by flesh creepers.

Further more, allow nest to be closer to humans and increase the nest health. The amount of nest in one area should be decreased slightly or left the same.

An extreme addition to this would be to allow the nest to also heal boss zombies health by 1/8th (maybe more but alot less then regular zombies). Bosses get the same number of uses per life.

This could make zombie rushes more powerful and longer.

• I know this was already rejected previously, but with the addition of dynamic spawning soon I think it would be required to make them useful.

I simply suggest giving nest the ability to heal a third of a zombies health. A nest can only be used by a zombie twice per life and it has a 30 second cool down. The nest will wear down over time from use, so it will require regular repair by flesh creepers.

Further more, allow nest to be closer to humans and increase the nest health. The amount of nest in one area should be decreased slightly or left the same.

An extreme addition to this would be to allow the nest to also heal boss zombies health by 1/8th (maybe more but alot less then regular zombies). Bosses get the same number of uses per life.

This could make zombie rushes more powerful and longer.

• Basically what’s going to happen is you’ll still be able to spawn on nests and default spots. Default spots at any time, nests at the current distances, and the new dynamic spawn at increased distances. Additionally, dynamic spawn requires a much higher distance if a human can see you (thousands of units in fact).

Nests will probably do something more like healing.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.